[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA 8th Anniversary and the ABC of Harmony 1st Anniversary + let's go to Peace FROM Harmony

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "moriikae" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:17:21 +0400

Dear Kae,

Thank you and all for your warm congratulations.

In your greeting I attracted preposition ‘With’ in combination: Peace with
Harmony. This is a very good expression. As well as Peace through Harmony.

Harmony is universal and it can be present in all social relations, or not
present in them, as in the military peace as break between wars now. Peace here
is only a preparation for a new war. Is it peace? Is preparation for war,
increasing military spending and military - is peace? Maybe peace out of the
war and of preparation for it? Of course, it is not. On the bitter historical
experience of Japan, you know it's much better than I.

Peace can only comes FROM social harmony as the ultimate cause and the deepest
source. Only when peace comes FROM harmony, only then it can go together and
WITH harmony and THROUGH it. This is well expressed in the GHA project
dedicated to the peace movement of the 21st century from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=532.

Therefore, please, let's go to Peace FROM Harmony, to go to it WITH harmony.

We can go to Peace FROM Harmony only ONE way of our spirituality, consciousness
and the science of harmony, overcoming our total historical ignorance in
harmony. If we begin a conscious move to a harmonious education in scientific
ABC of Harmony, then we test this year for Harmonious Peace.

Please, join harmonious education FROM the ABC of Harmony. Please, starting
with self-education in it and write a short review on it. This will be your
first step to Peace from Harmony and With Harmony. Please, starting self to
Harmonious Peace! Please, show your simplest example for it!!! Thank you.

That was ans is meaning the GHA creating in 2005. This is great meaning of our
Anniversary. Do you agree wit it?

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;