[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 14:49:23 +0400

Dear AYO,

Thank you very much for your original and excellent article about Peace from
Harmony in Nigeria! Congratulations!

It is your great contribution to global peace from harmony!

I hope many peacemakers of GHA will be following for you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;

Sender: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 16:42:05 +0100
To: Leo Semashko<leo44442006@xxxxxxxxx>; <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
ReplyTo: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear friends,

Warm greetings to you all.
Could you please  read the article titled- Nigeria: Path to Peace from Harmony.
Please visit my blog:

Many thanks.

With profound harmony,

Ayo Ayoola-Amale ESQ.
Vice President,GHA
President GHA - Africa
Founder/President,Splendors of Dawn
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=524
........I am the Peace
Reply to sender
Reply to group
Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic (2)

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
More detailed information about our community is located on our International
Website "A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and Children’s Priority"
(shortly "Peace from harmony")
It unites now about 200 co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world and
it is published in 15 languages.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us