[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Fuel Removal From Fukushima's Reactor 4 Threatens 'Apocalyptic' Scenario - The best action, which requires us to today - is the creation of GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE

  • From: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 19:24:22 +0000

Yes, Leo,

I think you are right that they complement one another and should be actualized
together.  I wrote "on the contrary" because your apodictic statement to
Michael sounded like it was ignoring the necessity of the Earth Constitution.
Probably this was written too hastily and I should have raised an inquiry
instead.   Thank you for raising this point. Yes, let us work together to
actualize both.

In peace,  Glen

Dr. Glen T. Martin

President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc.
(www.wcpa.biz<http://www.wcpa.biz/>,
www.worldparliament-gov.org<http://www.worldparliament-gov.org>)
President, Institute on World Problems
(www.worldproblems.net<http://www.worldproblems.net/>)
Professor of Philosophy, Radford University
(www.radford.edu/gmartin<http://www.radford.edu/gmartin>)