[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Condolences on the death of Mandela

  • From: "moriikae" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Global Harmony Association. GHA Groups." <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Global Harmony Association. GHA Groups." <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 21:14:45 +0900

Dear Leo, Ayo, and Guy,

Thank you for your message.   This morning was filled with sadness by our world
lost a great Peace and Harmonious leader.
Sweto is now in prayer.    I saw his hand marks of the human being for better
future in South African human being historical museum.
He is truly a great human like Gandhi.
Love, Kae Morii

From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 14:23:03 +0400
To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear GHA members, friends,

The GHA is deeply saddened by the death of Nelson Mandela, who was able to
overcome apartheid in his country and to achieve freedom and justice on the way
of Gandhi’s non-violence. This is the path of social harmony.

Mandela's greatness, like the greatness of Gandhi, is to refuse from violence,
from military ways of social transformation, which they replaced by social
harmony, let the intuitive in the absence of its science at humanity. GHA
continues and develops this way through the scientific understanding of social
harmony, which translates it into a science from intuition and opens it not
only for geniuses like Gandhi and Mandela but for all the peoples and leaders
of nonviolence.

Mandela - is one of the world's greatest practitioners of global social harmony
and predecessors of its science. Mandela’s experience will always be studied
and developed in the GHA, in Global Peace Science
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585). This will be the best memory and
immortality for Mandela.

Topic  Messages in this topic (3)

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
More detailed information about our community is located on our International
Website "A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and Children�s Priority"
(shortly "Peace from harmony")
It unites now about 200 co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world and
it is published in 15 languages.

 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us
Feedback .

PNG image