[gha] Re: my text for GPS after my trip in Malaysia

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thérése Marie ROBERT <theamarierobert@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 17:51:24 +0400

Dear Thérése,

OK, we wish you the creative and peace successes in Malaysia.

We wait also your article about "Priority of Women in Development of GPS and in
Building of Global Peace" (you could edit this title) in accordance wit the
Rules and and Requirements here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

Thanks for your ideas and enthusiasm!