[gha] Re: my submission for GPS + your beginning of all your articles for their high scientific quality

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:06:31 +0400

Dearest Maria Cristina,

Thank you very much for your interesting contribution in the GPS book.

I am very glad that you are ready to work to perfect your article in accordance
with the Rules. We start this work together after all your articles in
November. Especially I wait your promised statistical article. In accordance
with the Rules I wait in all articles the first half (about) of first page
your very brief analysis and value the GHA scientific sources, listed in the
Rules here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585. Please, include them
analysis and estimation (maybe together with other scientific sources - it will
be excellent!) at the beginning of all your articles. Without such an analysis
can not be of high scientific quality of the articles. The quality of articles
is the main question for the GPS book of GHA.

What is your opinion (YES or NO) in voting of the GPS book updated contents?
The public participation in all similar voting of the GHA is the first
responsibility of the GHA member to provide transparent democratic order in the
GHA and all of its creative processes. Thank you.