[gha] Re: [ghausa] Voice of America Interview Broadcast 9/6/13 Peter Cottley (VOA) with Bruce Cook (GHA)

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:50:22 +0400

Dear Bruce,

Many thanks for your first and remarkable interview about the science of global
peace for the Voice of America (VOA).

Whatever it was not limited by time, broadcasting, and etc. - it is wonderful
as the first signs in the air about the science of global peace.

Yes, all of the first in the beginning there is as utopia. Utopia was the first
plane, car, television, computer, phone, etc. All in science and humanity
begins with utopia. So, what begins in our time: GHA’s social harmony and
global peace science, Norm’s economic justice, Glen’s Constitution of the
Earth, Charles’s world peace, Laj’s Harmony Institute, Kurt’s interfaith and
interspiritual harmony, Bob’s (Baskin) Department of Peace, and many other
innovations of our time - that all there is now as utopia. And that's great for
humanity! Which is it to expect as the practical in 10-20 years, then these
utopias will be by real!

Mankind has always lived at the expense of utopias and without utopias it would
long ago have perished! So be a utopia - is the highest positive spiritual
measure. Who does not understand this that is cognitively and philosophically
limited. Those who see something negative and unworthy in utopia they measure
the world by the narrow yardstick of momentary benefit and devoid of any
creative imagination and flights of thought. So was your correspondent of VOA.
We know this heavy mental illness of modern media and journalists. Let us
forgive their narrow mindedness and be grateful to them if they do something at
least an iota.

I will be happy to publish your interview on our website in the near future as
the first signs of global peace science in air.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;