[gha] Re: [ghausa] Re: (peace from harmony- FW: - MY ARTICLE + OUR HARD AND LONG INTELLECTUAL WORK. Do you agree on it? Please, answer on my questions

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susana Roberts <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:50:44 +0400

Dearest Susana,

OK. I do not knew about your away out. When you return in home?

and

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 17:53:40 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
HARD AND LONG INTELLECTUAL WORK. Do you agree on it? Please, answer on my
questions

Dearest Susana,

I did not write that your article does not like me. On the contrary, it is
pleasant to me.

But I asked you about something else: are you willing to improve it with me and
others? Are you ready to work on it with me according to the Rules to ensure
for your article worthy scientific level adequate to Global Peace Science
(GPS)?

The issue of quality of articles for GPS - is the main issue. These Rules was
created for this highest quality. We can provide high quality of articles just
to work together on them under the Rules, as with the articles in the ABC of
Harmony.

You have not answered my two main questions:
1. Did you read the Rules for articles in GPS?
2. Are you willing to work under these Rules to improve your article together?

Please let me know your clear answers (yes or no) for each of these issues.
Thank you.

I also see that you have not read the GPS updated Contents to which your
article is included. Why you do not listen to me, do not read my emails and do
not want to understand me? I hope for your understanding, which will be
possible if you will be read my emails and answering my questions as I read
your questions and answer them for you.

and

From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:07:07 +0400
Subject: (peace from harmony) Re: [gha] FW: - MY ARTICLE + OUR HARD AND LONG
INTELLECTUAL WORK

Dearest Susana,

Many thanks for your article, which is fine to start the long and arduous
journey to improve it in accordance with the Rules that we approved on October
6.

Unfortunately, we did not see your response and do not know your opinion about
them. Have you read them? Did you read the updated title for our book: "Global
Peace Science: The First Common Good for the 21st Century and every Human,
Scientific Revolution of Peace Thinking, Creation of Peace from Harmony instead
from War", where the last three definitions are definitions of Global Peace
Science in its world significance, in its role in the peace thinking and in the
way/method of its implementation (see here, along with the updated Rules:

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX5).

Of course, this is just another (not last) the correction of the GHA new book
title on the discussion results of these Rules. The updated Rules include and
develop the key definition of harmony as the "revolution of outlook" in the
book “Harmony” (2010) of the Prince of Wales

(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyG7). Our Science for Global Peace is
built on social harmony, so that science, by right, can be qualified as
"Scientific Revolution of Peace Thinking."

Naturally, this science keeps, includes and develops the merits of traditional
peace thinking. But we understand the inability of this thinking to create this
Global Peace Science (GPS), which can only be created by a new, harmonious way
of thinking, the basics of which are presented in the ABC of Harmony. The GPS
revolutionary nature makes our book exceptional, unprecedented, outstanding
consciously and therefore highly responsible for the GHA in a whole and for
each of its co-author. So we have to long and difficult work/way of knowledge
of global peace in every article from each author.

Are you ready for this hard and long intellectual work in accordance with its
Rules? Thank you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX5 and

In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key`6;

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyT1;

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyG8;

My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key%3;

Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 16:27:32 +0400

From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx

To: freelists.org gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; yahoogroups.com
peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [gha] Additions

Dear friends,

I received three proposals:

1. Complement the key ideas by Mandela

2. To supplement the Rules by authors and

3. To supplement the Rules by technical requirements for the articles.

Please, see these additions below. They are also published on the website here:

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX5

1.

Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can use to change the World.

Nelson Mandela

Education will always be the most powerful weapon to change the world, when it
will become a planetary harmonious education in Global Peace Science.

GHA

2.

Authors:

Dr. Leo Semashko, Project Manager, Editor in Chief and GHA 34 co-authors of 14
countries are:

Glen Martin, Matjaz Mulej, A.K. Merchant, Subhash Chandra, Didi Anandarama,
Ernesto Kahan, Charles Mercieca, Heli Habirimana, Maria Cristina Azcona, Ayo
Amale, Bruce Cook, Alexander Semashko, Surendra Pathak, Andrey Semashko, Sergei
Pokrovsky, Takis Ioannides, Athanassios Koumouris, Apostolos Paschos, Julia
Budnikova, Laj Utreja, Maitreyee Roy, Svetlana Kuskovskay, Subhash Sharma,
Celia Altschuler, Lida Sherafatmand, Peter Semashko, Svetlana Vetrova, N.
Ravishankar, Igor Shadhan, Roxana Sadukova, Bishnu Pathak, Uraz Baimuratov,
Ashok Chakravarthy, Hedva Bachrach,

3.

Technical requirements for the articles

The book expected format is: 165 x 235 (70 x 100, in 1/16) as in the ABC of
Harmony

The articles length is 3 pages but on a motivated request it can be up to 6
pages
 Format: WORD
All text fields: 25 mm.
The texts’ pages are not numbered
Text font: Times New Roman.
Lowercase and capital letters - on the requirements of grammar, abbreviations -
in capital letters
The interval between the lines: Single.
Font Size 12, except for the author's name and title of article
The author, first and last names are in center on top of article, font size 14
Article title: under the author name with single space (8) in center, font size
14
Article text: under title with a single space (12)
Aligning on width
Headers within text: centered, fat excretion
At the text bottom: brief biographical note in 5-7 lines
Under the biographical note: your home address, telephone number (one, any
available), E-mail, websites (not more than 2, one of which is the GHA website,
if available) on separate lines.
Footnotes: only within the text in square brackets footnote number.
At the article end: numbered list of references with pages
Just one space is allowed between words. Eliminate two or more spaces between
words
Provide standard grammar and spelling texts.
Articles are sent to the book editor on email in attached file, the first word
in its title should be the author name.

I will greatly appreciate and be grateful for all your suggestions and
corrections of the previous ones. Thank you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX5 and

In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key`6;

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyT1;

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyG8;

My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key%3;

    __._,_.___

              Reply to sender

              Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic
                (1)

      Recent Activity:

    Visit Your Group

      More detailed information about our community is located on our
International Website "A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and
Children’s Priority" (shortly "Peace from harmony")

www.peacefromharmony.org.

It unites now about 200 co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world and
it is published in 15 languages.

  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us
Feedback

  .