[gha] Re: [ghausa] Re: Re: International interfaith conference and workshops, Honolulu, August 30-September 6, 2014 + Its Direction to Peace from Harmony and for Harmony

  • From: hisaleem@xxxxxxx
  • To: ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 19:22:23 -0500 (EST)

Dear Bruce,

Thanks for your interest in, and support for, IIC 2014. I do hope you'll be
able to join us for the event. Our final announcement will be made by end
February,after we have finalized the necessary arrangements and worked out
budget numbers. The conference will offer a wonderful opportunity for
individuals and organizations to see assess how they could contribute to what
lies ahead. GHA, with its years of experience in thinking globally, could play
a key role in this effort. We enthusiastically welcome GHA as a co-sponsor.

With warm aloha,
Saleem
808-371-9360

Dear Saleem and Leo,
Saleem, I would be pleased to join you in accomplishing these tasks. Do you
think it will be practical to do everything? Alternatively, if you and your
organization can do part, please let Leo and I know so we can plan on
development.

Personally, I am eager to see GHA renew its activities in the interfaith
movement. It would be wonderful if we could join you as co-sponsors.

I urge you to visit out "Interfaith" app on play.google.com and
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyT1

Yours in pursuit of harmony and peace,

Bruce
Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
Director of CSSS Publishing and Editorial team
President, World Writers
Resources, Inc.
Author, Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
1407 Getzelman Drive
Elgin, IL 60123 USA
312-859-8090
cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx
www.harmonyofnations.com
http://author-me.com
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyT4

>________________________________
> From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>

conference (IIC), please, let me one very important remark. If you are reading
the GHA projects, you may have noticed that the GHA appreciates Interfaith
movement in two inseparable dimensions: peace and harmony, linking them
together
as: peace from harmony and for harmony. These timeless and universal values,
which humanity and religions could not realize until now, is the essence and
meaning of the Interfaith movement on the GHA credo.

>The world religions and their interfaith movement will only be justified as
tools and the ways to implement peace from harmony and for harmony. Beyond
these
values ​​it is meaningless by and large. Unfortunately, GHA not see your
support
of our major peacebuilding projects: Global Peace Science and Monitoring Peace
and War. We question involuntarily arises: Who is All Believers Network (ABN)?
Peacekeepers or militarists? If you are peacekeepers and members of the GHA
(You
even have a Vice-President of GHA -USA that you somehow forgot), then why are
you silent and we do not see your support for the GHA peacebuilding projects?

>We say this that you understand that the GHA support of your Conference
possible only in one case: if you will clear articulate the values ​​of peace
from harmony, interfaith harmony for peace and global peace science, and your
conference will schedule a public discussion (of course, along with criticism)
and support of the GHA relevant projects:
>1. Monitoring Peace and War: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX8
>2. Global Peace Science: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX5
>3. Center of Interfaith Harmonious Education:
>www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyV1,
and
>4. World Interfaith Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyT1
>Could you include these projects in the Announcement, Contents and Invitation
for your conference to invite its members to discuss their?

>The discussion of these projects, their comparison with other similar, clear
and firm position of the peace and harmony of your Conference will provide for
it high moral, value and scientific level, raise the international prestige of
your organization.

>The GHA invites you and Bruce Cook as leaders of GHA - USA, to provide these
projects presentation at your Conference and their support in its final
resolution.

>Your movement in this direction will be the development of your contribution
the Center of Interfaith Harmonious Education (CIHE): Saleem Ahmed,
Ph.D., Islamic Road to Peace and Interfaith Harmony, The individual curriculum
of GHA CIHE applied course on 96 hours for 1 year. April 8, 2013
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyV1).

>Based upon the foregoing and for its development the GHA specific proposals
>for
your Conference are as follows:
>1. Create before Conference the Center for Monitoring Peace and War in the
region of ABN.
>2. Conduct a sociological survey in your ABN on question: Temples and Gods of
different religions - are the Temples of Divine Harmony and Peace? - YES.
NO. (If you end up with YES, you could offer this conclusion for the leaders of
world religions and their Parliament for its recognition and inclusion in the
definition of each world religion in the Age of Globalization, including
religious globalization. Course, GHA will be happy to publish this survey and
submit it to global level, including the UN and UNESCO).

>3. The GHA other proposals within Interfaith movement are formulated as
proposals to the King of Jordan in GHA project "Harmony of World
Religions" here:
>The GHA Offers to Jordan's King Abdullah II:
>www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyT1#9:
> Below are the GHA Proposals List to the King of Jordan Abdullah II as the
> most
worthy and favorable world leader of global harmony, World Harmony Creator
(GHA)
for he initiated in the UN the world's first conscious action of global harmony
in the interfaith world of the 21st century and started a conscious movement of
religions to global harmony:

>1. Initiate the creation of the UN Committee of Interfaith Harmony o­n the
basis of the ABC of Harmony. (GHA can prepare the project draft of this
Committee o­n the basis of this project)
>2. Create and lead the International Foundation of Harmonious Enlightenment
>for
construction of Interfaith Harmony School around the world. (GHA can also
prepare this project draft).
>3. Create in Amman the International Academy of Harmony for training
>Interfaith
Harmony schools teachers. (Project of this Harmony Academy was prepared in GHA:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key'7).
>4. Initiate CLUB-2009: Union of the World Political Leaders to support a
harmonious civilization o­n the basis of inter-faith harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key@9
>5. Publish the GHA Interfaith Harmony project with a foreword by Jordan's King
Abdullah II in large numbers (for example in 20,000 copies) in the UN
languages:
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese and Russian. Half edition is
distributed free among the different faiths in areas of social and religious
tensions and conflicts.
>6. Create in Amman the International Institute of World Interfaith Harmony o­n
the ABC of Harmony base as a scientific theory of social harmony. GHA can
provide this by scientific conception and key staff.
>7. Finance the international comparative sociological study of Dynamics of the
Spheral Classes of Population as Fundamental Actors of World Interfaith Harmony
in 1950-2010 by decades in India, USA, Jordan, and Russia in the 6 months by 10
sociologists with the publication of the final book. Approximate funding is
about $ 100 thousand. Such a study can be conducted in any country of the world
under the leadership of GHA sociologists.
>8. Organize the Third World Religions Congress "Global Interfaith Harmony
Education" o­n February 1-7, 2015 in Amman, under the UN aegis. It will be
logical development of the HM World Interfaith Harmony Week initiative.
>9. Initiate in the UN, as a development of your initiative 2010, a proposal of
the UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2023, which will
strengthen a harmonizing mission of state and religion in global society in a
non-violent peacemaking way of qualitative renewal of the education system in
the world, especially in the direction of interfaith harmony and harmonious
consciousness of nations, instead of militarization. The main purpose of this
Decade - to create 10,000 Centers (Schools) of IHE (CIHE, Center of Interfaith
Harmonious Education) in the world, each year by 1,000, primarily in the areas
of religious tensions: the Middle East, Ireland, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India,
Sudan, Mali, etc.

>What do you think about all this? Are you ready to develop your conference
design in this direction?

>We are pleased to invite all members of the GHA to discuss proposals for the
ABN Conference in Honolulu. This will be a strong collective support and
assistance to it for the sake of peace from harmony and for harmony. This will
provide an important contribution of this Conference to global peace of the
21st
century. Thank you.

>With love, best harmony wishes,
>
>Leo
>
>Dr Leo Semashko:
>State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
>Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from Harmony;
>Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
>Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA) since 2005;
>Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
>Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyX5 and
>In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key`6;
>World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony Base:
>www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyT1;
>GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony for World Peace:
>www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyG8;
>GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
>My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key%3;
>Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356, Russia
>Phone: 7 (812) 597-65-71; Skype: leo.semahko
>Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn

interfaith conference, Exploring the Converging Paths of Religions, to be held
in Honolulu, August 30 to September 1, 2014, followed by three days of
workshops
and group discussions (September 3-6), with a field trip to cultural sites
around Oahu separating these two events.

>We would love to have GHA join us in co-sponsoring this event.
>"Co-sponsorship"
simply means showing your moral support for the event; no financial obligation
is involved. The event's current co-sponsors (all Honolulu-based) are the All
Believers Network, University of Hawaii's Religion Department,
and Milun (Association for Promoting South Asian Culture Center).

>We also invite GHA to present an overview paper summarizing GHA's experience
>in
working "interfaithly" and suggesting steps we should consider in moving
forward. Please also suggest names of other organizations having successful
track records of interfaith activities that we should request for similar
presentations.

>This conference was inspired by the interest shown by the approximately 110
people who crowded into our meeting room at the Melbourne meeting of the
Parliament of World's Religions (2009), when we  organized a concurrent
session,
"Exploring the Universality of God's Religion."