[gha] Re: [ghausa] Re: GHA Publications + Our cooperation

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>, ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:03:38 +0400

Dear Norman and his CESJ colleagues,

Well, we will exclude you from all of our lists, if you insist on it. But the
reason is another and you're good to explain it from your point of view.

The main thing that connects us – is our common "noble goals" of Global Harmony
and World Peace. You understand well that as we are also. This is our common
position and purpose. On the basis of it, we invited you by dozens of times to
take part in the GHA new projects/books and as an editor, and as the author of
a special section on economic justice, and as an advisor and so on, to the
development of our successful experience of cooperation in the ABC of Harmony
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478).

Now again, I am pleased to invite you to participate in any proposed role in
the GHA new book devoted to Global Peace Science
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585).

If you have any corrections to your role, we are ready to discuss them in a
friendly and parity basis.

Now re your argument let. First and foremost is the fact that, in your opinion,
the GHA allows "omission of clear principles of Economic Justice and Social
Justice". This is not true. Similar facts you will not find in the GHA history.
GHA has always recognized the need for economic and social justice, and before
we met with you and within our contacts.

We repeated hundreds of times that harmony is impossible without justice, as
without love, freedom, right, brotherhood and other universal values?? as
necessary aspects of social harmony. You well know these ideas of GHA and you
can not deny them. If you read the contents of a new book GHA dedicated Global
Peace Science (GPS), you will see in it the section/chapter on Economic
Justice.

We're back; once again, we invite you to write this section/chapter
independently. If you do not write it, we, including me personally, will write
it self. Therefore, any "GHA's omission of clear principles of Economic Justice
and Social Justice" does not exist in the GHA and in his nature. Why did it
come to CESJ, in its nature, we do not understand. We think it's an
intellectual misunderstanding that we are ready to solve parity in scientific
discussion. Are you ready for such a discussion on this issue? Do you want to
write your text, for example, with the title, "Principles of Economic and
Social Justice in Global Peace Science" at 15 pages as an exception of the
Rules? But, of course, with discussion of your text in the GHA.

If we are positively resolve this issue, all the other problems between us
disappear. Are you willing to discuss this issue? We look forward to this
discussion.

But, in any case, I repeat, the principles of justice, as well as other
universal values??, will find its rightful and worthy place in Global Peace
Science book.

With deep respect for you, your works and your academic research organization
CESJ. Sincerely Yours,

Best harmony wishes,

and