[gha] Re: [ghausa] Re: GHA Publications + Our cooperation

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>, ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:03:38 +0400

Dear Norman and his CESJ colleagues,

Well, we will exclude you from all of our lists, if you insist on it. But the 
reason is another and you're good to explain it from your point of view. 

The main thing that connects us – is our common "noble goals" of Global Harmony 
and World Peace. You understand well that as we are also. This is our common 
position and purpose. On the basis of it, we invited you by dozens of times to 
take part in the GHA new projects/books and as an editor, and as the author of 
a special section on economic justice, and as an advisor and so on, to the 
development of our successful experience of cooperation in the ABC of Harmony 

Now again, I am pleased to invite you to participate in any proposed role in 
the GHA new book devoted to Global Peace Science 

If you have any corrections to your role, we are ready to discuss them in a 
friendly and parity basis.

Now re your argument let. First and foremost is the fact that, in your opinion, 
the GHA allows "omission of clear principles of Economic Justice and Social 
Justice". This is not true. Similar facts you will not find in the GHA history. 
GHA has always recognized the need for economic and social justice, and before 
we met with you and within our contacts. 

We repeated hundreds of times that harmony is impossible without justice, as 
without love, freedom, right, brotherhood and other universal values?? as 
necessary aspects of social harmony. You well know these ideas of GHA and you 
can not deny them. If you read the contents of a new book GHA dedicated Global 
Peace Science (GPS), you will see in it the section/chapter on Economic 

We're back; once again, we invite you to write this section/chapter 
independently. If you do not write it, we, including me personally, will write 
it self. Therefore, any "GHA's omission of clear principles of Economic Justice 
and Social Justice" does not exist in the GHA and in his nature. Why did it 
come to CESJ, in its nature, we do not understand. We think it's an 
intellectual misunderstanding that we are ready to solve parity in scientific 
discussion. Are you ready for such a discussion on this issue? Do you want to 
write your text, for example, with the title, "Principles of Economic and 
Social Justice in Global Peace Science" at 15 pages as an exception of the 
Rules? But, of course, with discussion of your text in the GHA. 

If we are positively resolve this issue, all the other problems between us 
disappear. Are you willing to discuss this issue? We look forward to this 

But, in any case, I repeat, the principles of justice, as well as other 
universal values??, will find its rightful and worthy place in Global Peace 
Science book. 

With deep respect for you, your works and your academic research organization 
CESJ. Sincerely Yours, 

Best harmony wishes,

Dr Leo Semashko:
State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from Harmony;
Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA) since 2005;
Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585 
In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;
World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony Base:
GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony for World Peace:
GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356, Russia
Phone: 7 (812) 597-65-71; Skype: leo.semahko
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn

----- Original Message -----
  From: Norman Kurland, thirdway@xxxxxxxx
  To: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: 9 октября 2013 г., 21:37:27
  Subject: [ghausa] Re: GHA Publications

Dear Leo and his GHA colleagues,
Please remove me from all your lists.  I agree with your noble goals.  
However, our Center for Economic and Social Justice (CESJ) rejects the 
claim by the Global Harmony Association (GHA) that its writings offer a 
scientific approach to achieving such noble goals as Global Harmony and 
Global Peace.  In our opinion, GHA's writings do not contain, in fact 
totally omit, clear principles of Economic Justice and Social Justice 
<http://www.cesj.org/thirdway/paradigmpapers/jtw-greengrowth.pdf> for 
redesigning the current global economic systems of all nations to 
achieve economic sovereignty and freedom for every global citizen, as 
reflected in the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights 
<http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml#a17>.  GHA's omission 
cannot be accepted and promoted by me or my colleagues as a "scientific" 
advance that will lead to Peace among and within nation states in 
today's world.

In appreciation for your good intentions, respectfully yours,
Norm Kurland

Norman G. Kurland, J.D.
Center for Economic and Social Justice (CESJ)
P.O. Box 40711, Washington, DC 20016
(O) 703-243-5155, (F) 703-243-5935
(E) thirdway@xxxxxxxx
(Web) http://www.cesj.org

"Own or be owned."

On 10/9/13 8:20 AM, Bruce Cook wrote:
> Everyone,
> Current news on publishing The ABC of Harmony...
> ABC of Harmony was finally accepted for listing in the iBook store and
> Nook, so people with ipads can download it. Amazon is listing it here:
> Amazon
> http://www.amazon.com/The-Abc-Harmony-Harmonious-Civilization/dp/1304112845/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid81319917&sr=8-1&keywords«C+of+Harmony+Semashko
> The epub version is here:
> http://www.lulu.com/shop/dr-leo-semashko/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking/ebook/product-21151715.html
> The pdf (Acrobat) version is here:
> http://www.lulu.com/shop/dr-leo-semashko-and-75-gha-co-authors-from-26-countries/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-global-textbook/ebook/product-21065444.html
> The paperback (print) version is here:
> http://www.lulu.com/shop/dr-leo-semashko-and-75-gha-co-authors-from-26-countries/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-global-textbook/paperback/product-21065462.html
> Our Android Smartphone app, Interfaith, is available from Google Play:
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsbar.Interfaith316073
> Thanks for the useful contributions so many have made on our gha lists. If
> you are on
> gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ghausa@freelists,org, anything you send to the list
> will be automatically published. (To be removed from a list, please write
> me at cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx.)
> There are online archives available for all postings in these lists...
> For gha
> The  monthly archive is found here: http://www.freelists.org/archive/gha
> For gha usa
> The monthly archive is found here: http://www.freelists.org/archive/ghausa
> Yours in harmony,
> Bruce
> Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
> President, GHA-USA
> Vice-President, GHA
> Executive Vice President, International Association of Educators for World
> Peace
> President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
> Author, *Harmony of Nations: 1943 -- 2020*, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
> 1407 Getzelman Drive
> Elgin, IL 60123 USA
> 312-859-8090
> cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx
> www.harmonyofnations.com
> http://author-me.com
> *http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyT4*<http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&keyT4>

Other related posts:

  • » [gha] Re: [ghausa] Re: GHA Publications + Our cooperation - Leo Semashko