[gha] Re: [ghausa] Leo's Tirades + Bruce’s Tirades with irony

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 21:13:40 +0400

Dear Bruce,

You make us happy with stylistic and genre diversity of your tirades as a great
writer and a great editor with rich life experience.

Your irony is suitable but it is powerless to hide behind your narrow editorial
approach the main question in our discussion. This is epistemological
(philosophical, theoretical and worldview) question: HOW to know global peace?

History of the 20th century to the present day shows that it is the most
difficult question for human knowledge, for mind/intellect of man. So far,
there is no science/worldview and theory of global peace with the huge
abundance of private peacemaking ideas and theories, which is limited the
traditional peaceful thinking of the 20th century to the present day. The
crisis and full impotence of this thinking of the 20th century to the present
day before the two world wars, before the daily local wars, before galloping
military spending, before growing terrorism and before individual murders,
which is no end, proves a complete collapse and failure of this thinking. It is
the sleep of true peace thinking that can create a science of global peace and
without which peace never come.

Need an intellectual revolution of peacemaking thinking! The revolution of
worldview based on harmony was proclaimed even Prince Charles in his wonderful
book "Harmony" (2010: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=477). GHA develops
this revolution since 2005. GHA created for more than 8 years a principal new,
revolutionary theory of global peace, built on the theory of social harmony
presented in the ABC of Harmony and the other 6 books and 48 projects. In the
GHA new book, dedicated to Global Peace Science, we will develop this
intellectual revolution of peacemaking thinking. Therefore, the first condition
for the authors of this book is relation (any, or sharing, or critical, or
supplementing or the other, who will capable) to GHA sources, especially the
ABC of Harmony. This condition is natural for any scientific work. It does not
restrict the freedom of scientific thinking in any way. It repeats the authors
to exceptionally difficult epistemology (theory of knowledge) of global peace.

Revolution of peacemaking thinking on the basis of harmony is need and for us
and for humanity to not die in wars. The GHA new book will be this revolution.
Prince Charles said, my book is a revolution. GHA can also say that our book is
revolution of peace thinking, i.e. knowledge of global peace. Of course, we are
aware, not all are capable on this revolution of thought, so some have to say
goodbye as we gave up with some in the past. This is a natural process. Even if
it remains 10 authors - this book will be written. GHA is able to accomplish
this revolution and we will do it in the new book of knowledge of peace. To do
this we have to change as in the Parable (see below and in the attachment ).

Paraphrasing the title of a wonderful book the distinguished German writer Lion
Feuchtwanger (1884 -1958) "Goya or the Hard Way to Enlightenment" we can say
today that the GHA is writing a new book: "GHA or the Hard way to Enlightenment
of Global Peace through Harmony." Our discussions during the 8 years are
devoted to it, including a discussion today with all the conflicts and
frictions at this difficult revolutionary way of knowing. I recommend to every
member of GHA read this great book Feuchtwanger, and all the GHA writers and
poets to write like novel or poem about our difficult journey of peace
knowledge long almost 9 years. I invite to write a like novel especially Bruce
as writer: this will be your next step from your novel "Harmony of Nations" to
the novel about: "Global Peace of Nations from Harmony." This topic is worthy
of the pen of any talented writer/poet with a deep peacemaking and art

In conclusion, I am happy to give each of you "Parable. Instruments of
Spiritual Harmony". Thanks Marianna Poghosyan for her excellent translation.
Even if you know it, please, read again. Its meaning for us is to understand
global peace, we need to learn to think its a new way, in harmony, as it we
tried to make in the ABC of Harmony. This is our biggest change. For this
learning we need more time to read it carefully, to write the deep and
qualitatively new article about global peace and not to repeat for the
unlimited time the truisms of traditional and moribund peace thinking.

I hope on our ability to learn to change this way of thinking in himself.