[gha] Re: [ghausa] GHA Publications

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:43:37 +0000

Great!Best harmonious wishes to all.Susana

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:29:32 +0530
Subject: [gha] Re: [ghausa] GHA Publications
From: pathak06@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards to all, Dr. Surendra Pathak,

Professor & Head, Department of Value
Director-Research & Dean-Social Sciences,
Project Director: Interdisciplinary Research Projects
& World Conference on Existential Harmony  (www.existentialharmony.org/)

Vice President GHA,
President- GHA-INDIA  (www.peacefromharmony.org),
Special Consultant :IAEWP (www.iaewp.org),

Member, WCPA (www.wcpa.biz/),

Member, Advisory Board
: Ground Report India www.groundreportindia.com websites : www.coexistence.in

IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya  Mandir, Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu,
Rajasthan, India, Mobile: +91-9414086007,  www.iaseuniversity.org.in,
www.gandhividyamandir.org.in, www.bttc-gvm.org.in/, www.iaseve.org.in

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Dear Leo and his GHA colleagues,

      Please remove me from all your lists.  I agree with your noble
      goals.  However, our Center for Economic and Social Justice (CESJ)
      rejects the claim by the Global Harmony Association (GHA) that its
      writings offer a scientific approach to achieving such noble goals
      as Global Harmony and Global Peace.  In our opinion, GHA's
      writings do not contain, in fact totally omit, clear principles of
        Justice and Social Justice for redesigning the current
      global economic systems of all nations to achieve economic
      sovereignty and freedom for every global citizen, as reflected in
      the UN's Universal
        Declaration of Human Rights.  GHA's omission cannot be
      accepted and promoted by me or my colleagues as a "scientific"
      advance that will lead to Peace among and within nation states in
      today's world.

      In appreciation for your good intentions, respectfully yours,

      Norm Kurland

Norman G. Kurland, J.D.
Center for Economic and Social Justice (CESJ)
P.O. Box 40711, Washington, DC 20016
(O) 703-243-5155, (F) 703-243-5935
(E) thirdway@xxxxxxxx
(Web) http://www.cesj.org

"Own or be owned."

      On 10/9/13 8:20 AM, Bruce Cook wrote:

Current news on publishing The ABC of Harmony...

ABC of Harmony was finally accepted for listing in the iBook store and
Nook, so people with ipads can download it. Amazon is listing it here:

The epub version is here:

The pdf (Acrobat) version is here:

The paperback (print) version is here:

Our Android Smartphone app, Interfaith, is available from Google Play:

Thanks for the useful contributions so many have made on our gha lists. If
you are on

gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ghausa@freelists,org, anything you send to the list
will be automatically published. (To be removed from a list, please write
me at cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx.)

There are online archives available for all postings in these lists...

For gha

The  monthly archive is found here: http://www.freelists.org/archive/gha

For gha usa

The monthly archive is found here: http://www.freelists.org/archive/ghausa

Yours in harmony,

Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
Executive Vice President, International Association of Educators for World
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, *Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020*, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
1407 Getzelman Drive
Elgin, IL 60123 USA