[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re: Professor Chomsky: World Harmony Creator. Talk until November 21

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Global Harmony Association <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:11:41 +0530

Dear Dr,Leo,

YES! I agree & fully support his candidacy in the World Harmony Creators.

His candidacy in the World Harmony Creators will not only promote the
vision of GHA & Mission of GPS: Victory of Peace over War
but also provides the inspiration to all the people to follow the path
of Peace from Harmony.

Global Peace Science (GPS): The Universality of humanity- Subject’s Area Matrix
for Humanity, Sustainability & Spirituality

Global peace is defined by the formula: One Earth ~ One Humanity ~ One
Harmony ~ One Peace = One Global Peace Science (GPS).

Greetings of Peace from Harmony
Dr. Subhash Chandra
GHA Secretary General- Global Harmony Association (GHA)
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in India,
Associate Professor.(Hon.)
Intercultural Open University (IOU), Nl
Member Board of Trustee - Global Peace Foundation (GPF), New Delhi,
India. http://www.globalpeace.org/India

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Roger,

Many thanks for your persuasive support of Professor Noam Chomsky's
candidacy, who is really inspiration for all of us in GHA and not only.

Best wishes for peace from harmony through science,

Dr Leo Semashko:
State Councillor of St. Petersburg, Russia;
Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute;
Global Peace Science from Harmony:
Peace Science Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;