[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re: Happy New Year 2016 to all GHA family +++ Happy New Year and Happy New Era of Peacefulness!

  • From: AUGP Global Peace <madhujesus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GHA -Peace Organization - Dr. Leo" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pathakbishnu@xxxxxxxxx" <pathakbishnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 14:24:05 +0000

Respected Brother Dr. Leo & All GHA Family Members,Millions Of Thanks For Yours
Frindship, Love, Good Wishes, Compassion ,Cooperation & Prayer
support,

I am truly Blessed & Honoured.

Stay Richly Blessed & WISH YOU ALL GHA FAMILY , HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016.

My Sincerest Prayer is That:-

“‘“The Lord God bless
you

and keep you;

the Lord make his face shine on you

and be gracious to you;

the Lord turn his face toward you

and give you peace.”’

I also Pray that

May God give you the desire of your heart

and make all your plans succeed In This New Year 2016,

With Regards & Prayers,

Your Friend & Co-Worker Of Humanity,

Dr. Madhu Krishan,

Founder & Chairman,www.augp.edu.inFor more details of our more than 25 Years of
activities of Establishing Global Peace To
Build up -"PEACE
LOVING - PEACE LIVING - PEACE PRACTICING" Transformed Harmonious PEACE
CULTURED Civilization &
Global Peace Community, Cultivating the Holistic Attitude of “ UNITY AMONG
DIVERSITY” ; through Teaching & Intense Training to Build up
Master Trainers & Master Peace Builders; Kindly see our web site

www.augp.edu.in
For On going Activities
Of Our Global Peace Mission , kindly see some Photographs if Time Permits.
https://picasaweb.google.com/114023268299722783284
https://picasaweb.google.com/105372486869911932541http://www.snahalayaashram.com/photo.phphttp://www.augp.edu.in/html/photo_gallery.html

For Our Accomplishments of our GOAL of Building up more than 30000 Peace
Builders Every Year from our 77 Branches In 77 Nations , see the
link
http://blogaugporg.blogspot.in/2014/03/more-than-30000-peace-builders-through.html

Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 15:33:01 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: pathakbishnu@xxxxxxxxx; gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gha-peace-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; chuck@xxxxxxx
Subject: [gha-peace] Re: Happy New Year 2016 to all GHA family +++ Happy New
Year and Happy New Era of Peacefulness!

Re: [gha-peace] Re: Happy New Year 2016 to all GHA family +++ Happy New Year
and Happy New Era of Peacefulness!

Dear GHA members and friends,

I am happy to congratulate you with the New Year and with a New Era of
Peacefulness, which was opened along with our Global Peace Science (GPS),
created by 174 coauthors from 34 countries and completed in 2015 as the fruit
of eleven years of the GHA hard intellectual work!

I wish to every one of you strong health and happiness in the New, First Year
of Peacefulness Era! I am very appreciating and grateful to you for your
responsible peacemaking work and active participation, without which these
Science and New Era could not appear!!!

Their symbol is the final generalizing Model 24 of Tetranet thinking I am
pleased to send you below and attached (1 page). In the coming days I will
report on the place and time of the publication of our GPS book (616 pages) in
English.

Thank you very much for your warm wishes and congratulations with Happy New
Year and Merry Christmas, which inspired and strongly supported me on the
finish!

With love,

Dr. Leo Semashko,

GHA President,

www.peacefromharmony.org

01/01/16

The GPS Generalizing Holistic Tetranet Thinking Model-24.
Global Peace Science:
Vaccine and Immunity from Global Militarism/Terrorism;
Victory of Peace Soft Force over War.

Geopolitics of Peace in the 21st century

The GPS resulting scientific formula of global peace: Global peace consciously
comes (is built, created, provided, guaranteed, etc.) from harmony of SPHERONS
through science, education, religion, arts, sport, journalism, through the
culture in general overcoming militarism and terrorism of irremovable ruling
elite ("a golden percent") by Peacebuilding Front of SPHERONS, 100% of the
population, which wants to live and not to die in the endless wars of elite.
Center for Global Peace of SPHERONS and common cultural path to it uniting all
other ways is Science (GPS).