[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re: GHA HIGHEST HONORARY TITLE for Noam Chomsky ++ Your Letter to PM Malaysia

  • From: "Takis Ioannides" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "takis.ioannides" for DMARC)
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 09:30:22 +0200

Dear Leo and GHA peacemakers,

we both, fully agree with your proposal that Dr. Noam Chomsky should be
awarded the highest honorary title from GHA, as a real peacemaker via
actions.

with peaceful wishes and love

Dr Takis Ioannides, GHA Vice Presidnet
Dr Dr Apostolos John Paschos , GHA member.

Dear Dr.Leo &
All GHA Members
Greetings from India

I fully agree with your proposal that that Dr. Noam Chomsky should be
awarded the highest honorary title from GHA.
His contribution towards Global Peace & Harmony is quite appreciable .

I am very much impressed by his work “ The People’s Charter to Create
a Nonviolent World was launched
simultaneously on 11 November 2011 at several locations around the world”
https://thepeoplesnonviolencecharter.wordpress.com/

Your proposed title: "WORLD HARMONY CREATOR" sounds very excellent.
I wholeheartedly endorse your’s nomination of Prof Noam Chomsky for 'the
GHA High Honorary Title "WORLD HARMONY CREATOR" for his unique contribution
to peace building through Peace from harmony and also through the
The People’s Charter to Create a Nonviolent World”.

Greetings of Peace & Harmony to all.

Prof. (Dr.) Subhash Chandra Associate Professor.(Hon.)
Intercultural Open University (IOU), N

GHA Secretary General- Global Harmony Association (GHA)
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in India,
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583

Member Board of Trustee - Global Peace Foundation (GPF), New Delhi,
India. http://www.globalpeace.org/India

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Dear Gopala,

Many thanks for your support!

Please, find in attachment the GHA letter draft to Mr. Najib Razak, Prime
Minister of Malaysia for your editing to send it to your leader in his
chancellery. Is it possible for you? Thanks.

Best wishes for peace from harmony through science,

State Councillor of St. Petersburg, Russia;
Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute;
Global Peace Science from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
Peace Science Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
NO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA:
http://diy.rootsaction.org/petitions/no-to-war-hot-or-cold-with-russia

On 2015-11-03 20:18, Leo Semashko wrote:
Dear Charles,

We are very grateful to you for this very valuable information about
the interview Prof. Noam Chomsky with brilliant definition: " US
Targeted Killings: What Right Do We Have?" I have included a link to
this publication in our Global Peace Science, Chapter 9 in the section
on relationship of US militarism and terrorism, with the following
comment: “Militarism and terrorism are the brothers of one parent,
birds of a feather, one kind and origin. The renowned intellectual
Noam Chomsky debunked the US imperial right to invade, bomb and kill
in other countries, like the terrorists, in his interview: "US
Targeted Killings: What Right Do We Have?" [99].

Of the dozens of his books (and hundreds of his articles) with the
harsh criticism of the aggressive militaristic US foreign policy in
particular the most important are the following:
(2013) On Western Terrorism: From Hiroshima to Drone Warfare.
(2013) Power Systems: Conversations on Global Democratic Uprisings and
the New Challenges to U.S. Empire.
(2012) Making the Future: Occupations, Interventions, Empire and
Resistance.
(2011) How the World Works. The Prosperous Few and the Restless Many;
Secrets, Lies and Democracy;
(2011) Power and Terror: Conflict, Hegemony, and the Rule of Force.
(2010) Gaza in Crisis: Reflections on Israel's War Against the
Palestinians
(2007) Interventions.
(2006) Failed States: The Abuse of Power and the Assault on Democracy.
(2003) Hegemony or Survival: America's Quest for Global Dominance.
(His detailed biography please looks on Wikipedia.)

In connection with the huge peacemaking contribution Prof. Chomsky in
his numerous publications and presentations, which make his in the USA
intellectual peacemaking leader, I suggest starting in the GHA a
procedure of recognition of Noam Chomsky in the GHA High Honorary
Title "WORLD HARMONY CREATOR" for his unique contribution to
peacemaking, expressed in his steady and deep criticism of the USA
militaristic and aggressive policy and in a courageous public
opposition to it. I invite members of the GHA to express your opinion
on the candidacy of Prof. Chomsky on the GHA highest honorary title in
2015 by your YES or NO during 6 days until November 10 inclusively. Is
my choice right? You could call the alternative candidates for
discussion. Your silence will be consent with my suggestion. Thank
you.

Best wishes for peace from harmony through science,

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President