[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re: Ah!!! Mr. Terry... Now you are changing what you wrote before... Why???? -- (Response #2)

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:08:01 +0300

Dear all peacemakers,
please stop the conflicts.
All nations have the right to live on this planet and survive as well.
We must be all together to merge our efforts in the name of love for the
common target of PEACE.
If we split our power in many orgnanizations, this power will be weak.
We must be the healthgy paradigm for the humans.
We must respect the opinion of the others.
Please love each other.

with love and respect
Takis Ioannides
student of this Life