[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Happy New Year with Global Peace Science and Peace Thinking

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Global Harmony Association <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 20:24:31 +0530

Dear all Global Peace & Harmony Leaders ,

GHA members & friends,.

Wishing you for a bright New year 2016.

Moving from Age of Darkness(KaliYuga) To Age of Light (Peace from
Harmony) =Golden Age

Welcoming New era of Peace & Prosperity through Peace from harmony
through Science &
Peace from Culture through harmonious Thinking & moving in the new
era of Enlightened civilization.

My warm wishes for a bright New year 2016 fulfilling all your Dreams
& Aspirations fulfilling with overwhelming Success.

Dr. Subhash Chandra

Secretary General - Global Harmony Association (GHA) , India
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583 M=09910241586
Founder Trustee - Global Peace Foundation (GPF), India.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Chuck, and all GHA members, friends,

Many thanks Chuck for his philosophical conclusion (below) to our Global
Peace Science on the eve of the New Year! My response to this conclusion,
see below. It expresses the simple idea that now when the war is on the
threshold of our countries and entire world, the most important thing is way
of thinking about peace, not war. The task of the new understanding of peace
- is the task of the next years. We started to discuss this challenge and
invite all to join this responsible thinking about peace.

I am happy to congratulate all with New Year 2016 and wish peace (it is our
happiness!) from harmony in a free discussion of Global Peace Science,
without thinking of which peace will never come!

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President