[gha] Re: [gha]HAPPINESS... Congratulations to Bruce and Mary- with the wedding

  • From: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 19:04:12 -0700

Dear Bruce and Mary:

Heartiest congratulations on deciding to spend a life of blissful
togetherness.
The wishes may be belated, yet they are genuine and for a reason.
Where is the time when one is sharing the heaven to come back to the
Earth to read a message.

Love and many blessings,

Your sojourner in peace and harmony,
Laj utreja

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Susana Roberts
<roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> *WONDERFUL NEWS..DEAR GHA GROUP!!*
> *A WEDDING!! HAPPINESS AND HAPPINESS EVERYWHERE...*
> *A COUPLE IN UNITED HARMONICALLY IN LOVE...*
> *CONGRATULATIONS...*
> *
> *
> *DEAR BRUCE AND MARY!! ALL THE HAPPINESS FROM MY SOUL!*
>

> *SUSANA ROBERTS*
> *ARGENTINA. *
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 19:51:06 +0400
> From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
> To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [gha] Congratulations to Bruce and Mary with the wedding
>
>  Dear Bruce, Dear Mary,
>
> On behalf of the GHA I am happy to congratulate you on your wedding and
> wish you good health, love and happiness in harmony!
>
> We hope that Mary will be the ally of Bruce in its great peacemaking and
> educational work in the GHA. Joint creativity for the sake of high ideals
> of harmony, as you know, deeply strengthens the family.
>
> At present, please, accept from GHA a bouquet of roses in form of heart
> for your happy wedding!
>
> With love the best harmony wishes for your family,
>
> Leo,
> GHA President

JPEG image