[gha] Re: [gha] Your few sentences for the GHA two holidays

  • From: "maitreyee bardhanroy" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 24 May 2013 18:27:59 -0000

 Dear All Members.
1st June is a special Day for me from 1990s onwards.The 2nd day of April of
the year  I gave birth to my Second child Abhirup .He is a special child and is
really special to me. He taught me to love all children . He taught me to love
all these innocent children who are children for ever. They don`t learn to
please other. They don`t event know to harm other. They have not learn to give
equal treatment to the other who has maltreated them.They can give so much love
to all that the other will be full with the love.I can realize why they are the
priority in my life.
Thank you all.
Maitreyee

On Mon, 20 May 2013 19:50:26 +0530  wrote
> Your few sentences for the GHA two holidays

Dear GHA members,

The two holy holidays for the GHA – June 1, Children’s Priority and Protection
Day (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=292) and June 21, Global Harmony
Day (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=225) are approaching.

I am pleased to invite all of you (especially the GHA leaders - its
Vice-Presidents as members of its Board) to write afew sentencesin the
development of our last year's greetings of the addresses (above) for the world
GHA collective Message on these dates. You can also send a small poem or
drawing for it. It could be made respectivelyup to May 26 and June 16that GHA
Board can select your best sentences and make the GHA collective message signed
by the authors of these proposals.

I sincerely thank everyone for their participation in these GHA Messages.

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:

P/Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn