[gha] Re: [gha] Vote for Ayo, GHA Vice President and President, GHA Africa

  • From: "maitreyee bardhanroy" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 25 Mar 2013 17:45:50 -0000

I vote for Ayo Ayoola-Amala.
Maitreyee Bardhan Roy

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:17:48 +0530  wrote
>Dear all,

Our colleague Ayo Ayoola-Amale, President,GHA-Africa, was informed of her
nomination as Ambassador for Peace (World Mediation Centre) few days ago.

Please, let us support her.

Could you please vote for Ayo and help ensure your friends,colleagues, family
etc vote for her please? I think this kind of award would be useful in our
overall advocacy for a peaceful and harmonious existence.

Thank you all in advance.

After clicking you will have to click her vote which is near her photo

Voting is via email.

When you click the link

Click vote near Mrs ayo's pic

Will be redirected to mail service with an address in the TO section

Copy the address

Open your mail account

Compose your mail affirming Mrs ayo as your choice

Paste the address in the To section

Odoh Diego Okenyodo

Vice President, GHA-Africa |

Poet•Writer•Editor |

Director, Splendors of Dawn Poetry Foundation|

Managing Director

Isu Media Ltd(RC710515)

Suite C29, MIB Plaza First Avenue, Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria

Mobile: +2348091443322

Phone: +234-9-7805084

Thank you.
Maitreyee Bardhan Roy