[gha] Re: [gha] The Term/Title for Global Peace Science (GPS): PEACELOVELOGY? GHA Key Voting up to October 23

  • From: "Subhash Sharma" <re_see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 22 Oct 2013 06:30:04 -0000

Dear Dr. Leo

In my view GPS captures the essence of the idea of Harmony and Peace. Hence, no
need to add 'logy' to any phrase such as peace or love.

With harmony wishes.

Subhash Sharma

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:40:38 +0530  wrote
> The Term/Title for Global Peace Science (GPS): PEACELOVELOGY? GHA Key Voting
> up
to October 23

Dear GPS coauthors and GHA members,

We have identified with you, in the first approximation, the GPS’s book
the architecture of this science and the architecture of global peace, which
expression in the GPS Laws. All of these are published

Now before GHA there is a new epistemological question of linguistic character:
which term we may choose to name/title GPS? This is not an idle question, as
name of each science – it is its terminological and linguistic constituting in
language of scientific knowledge of humanity, as well as its broad
(practical, social, technological and user) process.

We know that GPS is still not exists, therefore, naturally, there is no term to
title this science. The GHA is a pioneer in this field. GHA first became aware
this science and its social need in the 21st century and the first attempted to
create it for more than eight years on the basis of scientific theory of social
harmony, the most detail presented in the GHA book "The ABC of Harmony for
Peace... "

But GHA still have not found the term for this science name.Today I am pleased
offer you for discussion and approval of this term in the first approximation
3 days up to October 23 inclusively by your YES or NO with your comments.
Naturally, I want to stress once again that our choice is not final, we will
return to it throughout the whole year of creation of this GPS book. Our
selection will be just the beginning in the definition of the term for the GPS

The most typical way to form the name of science in history of human knowledge
a synthesis of the two terms, one of which expresses the subject area of
and the other - the Greek term "logy", expressing scientific knowledge, a
of this field. For example: sociology - the science of society, psychology -
science of psyche, biology - the science of life, geology - the science of
and so on. Of course, other ways of forming the name of science also exist, but
today we will experience this way.

We might think, based on these assumptions, the GPS name can create very easy
simple: you combine two words – “peace” and “logy”. However, the term
is already used in Russian and English. Search of GOOGLE shows 3,500 cases of
use in the Russian language (as MIROLOGY), and 740 cases of its use in the
language. Their analysis led to the following conclusions.

The term MIROLOGY in Russian language discredited by the religious sects
(http://www.antimodern.ru/mirology.html), neo-Marxists

(http://kommunika.ru/?p=6302), literary pranksters
4.html), unfounded claims to "innovation logical thinking in psychology –
MIROLOGY” (http://region70.ru/Drugoe/Ostalnoe/16560/?inf=1), etc. This term has
been involved in the Russian language on the identity of conscious or
confusion of two completely different concepts - THE WORLD AS COSMOS (the
surrounding universe) and PEACE AS LACK OF WAR IN HUMAN SOCIETY. In the English
language on Chinese websites usually it is used in the sense of "Philosophical
Peacelogy, the Spirituality of peace": (http://m.riss.kr/search/Search.do?
ilSearch=true) or in licensing, marketing and so on, that is far from the GPS.

Therefore, this term is not suitable to describe and express GPS name, to avoid
any association with discredited or different meanings of this term.

The GPS is a new science, which opens a new era of world history - the era of
peaceful harmonious coexistence among the peoples of the Earth, which excludes
war. This era is fundamentally different from past, military, era of humanity.
Therefore, GPS, which begins this era of humanity, requires a new and
title, not aggravated by the vicious or narrow senses of the past era. In terms
this criterion, I can offer a choice of one of three "pure" (they are not in
GOOGLE) terms for the GPS title:

1. Peacelovelogy - combines two universal values ​​of "peace" and "love" with

2. Peaceharmonylogy - combines two universal values ​​of "peace" and "harmony"
the "logy"

3. Tetrapeacelogy - combines the value of "peace" with its four dimensions of
"tetra" and "logy"

From the point of view of the GPS scientific content, the third term is the
appropriate and accurate, as it expresses the four-dimensionality of social
harmony and global peace from this harmony. But their four-dimensionality, as
as the appropriate term "tetra" are virtually unknown for science and social
consciousness, so they will cause constant questions and doubts, for example:
is a tetra? Why is tetra, not a trio, duo, etc.? The four-dimensionality and
term must first find acceptance in science to become an element of the GPS
Therefore, this term can not be considered preferable.

The second term also can not be called preferred by the same arguments, despite
the fact that harmony is the ultimate cause and source of global peace. But it
also not known yet science and social consciousness.

The most preferred is first term, the values components of which are positive,
universal, well- known for world culture and are recognized all over the world.
They emphasize the love to peace not war, and they exclude the war. Of course,
they do not differ by rigorous science of GPS but they express its fundamental
commitment: to love peace, therefore, always and everywhere to produce it that
the main meaning of global peace and its science.

Therefore, Global Peace Science is, in truth, PEACELOVELOGY. Conversely:
Peacelovelogy is Global Peace Science, born in the 21st century by the GHA and
marking a new era of humanity - Global Harmonious Peace. To this era was
the GHA first book of 27 authors from 12 countries in 12 languages​​:Harmonious
Calendar, 2006:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=190

As for the rigorous scientific understanding of this term, it may be added to
in the future, when this understanding will find universal acceptance.

Hence, I choose the first term of the three proposed and invite other members
the GHA to support this choice as the best to date that do not excepts the
and discussion of other options.

As you can imagine, this is a very important voting and a very important choice
for the GHA, so I invite all its members to take an active part in it and
your YES to the first term. Of course, the last word may be for each of you.

Thank you for your participation in the democratic choice of the term for the
of GPS as a turning scientific knowledge for history of humanity.

With love to peace and best wishes for peace from harmony,

Dr Leo Semashko:

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

Global Peace Science from Harmony:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585and

In Russian:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;

GHA Peace Video:http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

My Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

For research work of Dr. Subhash Sharma, visit

Dr Subhash Sharma
Indus Business Academy
Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post
Kanakpura Main Road