[gha] Re: [gha] TR: comment combattre l'antisémistisme ?????

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <al.bal@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <dan.cdm@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Daniel Durand'" <daniel@xxxxxxxxx>, <globalcommunity@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Germain Dufour'" <globaldialogue2004@xxxxxxx>, "'Adel Safty'" <globalleaders@xxxxxxxxx>, <uni.alli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bilingualmca" <bilingualmca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bilingualmca@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <IFLAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bhaskarroy@xxxxxxxxx>, <decade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <PeaceForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Peace and Conflict Studies Center \(PCS Center\)" <cscenter1.nepal@xxxxxxxxx>, <peacedayeducation4peace@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Carol Rosin'" <peacemother@xxxxxxxxx>, "'WWWI WCP KENOSHA'" <peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 15:08:16 +0200

Dear Guy
The question you posted was analyzed by Napoleon Bonaparte, Carl Marx, Herzel,
Freud and many others. The great Argentine writer Ernesto Sabato wrote that
anti-Semitism is a feeling with ancient roots that is deeply assimilated in
many people and for that it is almost impossible to combat it with words.
I seriously doubt that it can be eradicated during the present generations.
Ernesto Kahan