[gha] Re: [gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA 's new book: Global Peace Science, its key ideas and contents. Your approval up to 21 September

  • From: "maitreyee bardhanroy" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 20 Sep 2013 17:55:13 -0000

Dear Leo.
I support global peace science project.
Maitreyee

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:46:57 +0530  wrote
>  CAN YOU PLEASE DELETE MY EMAIL ID FROM YOUR LIST AS IT IS NO LONGER GOING TO
> BE VALID.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone
On 20-Sep-2013, at 2:58 PM, "Subhash Chandra"  wrote:

Dear Dr. Leo

Congratulations for a great Job of “Global Peace
Science” Book Project .

My Yes.

My full support is with you.

Greetings of peace and harmony,

Dr.Subhash Chandra

Dr.Subhash Chandra

Members
– Global Harmony Association &

GHA
Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583

Associate Professor
(Hon.) at Intercultural Open University (IOU), NL

Project
Director- Global Peace & Humanity Project

Convener
GPF-India - Global Peace Foundation
– India www.globalpeace.org

Director- Global Peace & Interfaith Harmony Project (GPIH
India) www.globalpeacefestival.org/

Guest
faculty - Central Institute of Business Management (CIBM-RD), Nagpur &

Chief Advisor- International Centre of
Spirituality & Leadership (ICSL) Nagpur.
President (Hon.) World Peace & Cultural Centre (WPCC), Ujjain
India

International
Coordinator, WWA-
World Without Anger Kathmandu, Nepal www.worldwithoutanger.org

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Laj Utreja  wrote:

Dear Leo:
Wish you the very best for global peace efforts.Love and regards,

Laj

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Surendra Pathak  wrote:

Dear Dr. Leo
My Yes.
I want to full support this project.
with peace and harmony,regards,
Dr. Surendra Pathak,

Professor & Head, Department of Value
Education,
Director-Research & Dean-Social Sciences,

Project Director:Interdisciplinary Research Projects
& World Conference on Existential Harmony
(www.existentialharmony.org/)http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak

Vice President GHA,
President- GHA-INDIA (www.peacefromharmony.org),
Special Consultant :IAEWP (www.iaewp.org),

Member, WCPA (www.wcpa.biz/),

Member, Advisory Board
:Ground Report Indiawww.groundreportindia.comwebsites : www.coexistence.in

IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu,
Rajasthan, India,Mobile: +91-9414086007,
www.iaseuniversity.org.in,www.gandhividyamandir.org.in,www.bttc-gvm.org.in/,www.iaseve.org.in

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 6:42 PM, Leo Semashko  wrote:

Dear GHA Members, Friends,

I am glad to send youfor your discussion and approval by your YES or NOT up to
September 21 inclusively the GHA new project-book: "Global Peace Science: The
First Common Good for the 21st Century" (see below its contents),about we
talked for a long time.

It is designed for one year, until September 2014. This project will include
our letters and proposals of this science to G20 leaders, discussion, fragments
of our projects of interfaith harmony, CIHE and others. So it is partially
completed.

Although this is another unique project of GHA but it stands out because it is
dedicated to the most important topic of the 21st century - Global Peace
Science (GPS), and with it to the GHA 10th anniversary and International Day of
Peace, 21 September - a gift for it. This will be the crown of our 10 -year-old
research in the theoretical understanding of global peace.

I'm happy to invite to this project the GHA full members. We discussed in
detail the definition of full membership, which is published here:

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_d. Many members of the GHA has complied with
these requirements, and others who wish to participate in the new project,
could easily meet them. They are very simple.

I am also pleased to announce the publication of a large part (about 30 pages
of letters of about 20 GHA members) of our discussion of GPS in August and
September here in English:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582.
Completely these texts will be published within a week. Heartfelt thanks to
Bruce Cook for editing of these texts.

The GHA Vice -President Heli Habirimana of Rwanda is well written to us that
the voice of GPS is not weak, but it needs developing. This wonderful idea is
reflected in the GHA new book, which of course will be more prominent voice of
this science in the world. You could understand that, having become acquainted
with the key ideas and contents of this book below. I think they will inspire
many members and friends of GHA.

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

Global Peace Science from Harmony:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;

GHA Peace Video:http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

My Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn

Global Peace Science:

The First Common Good of the 21st Century

World textbook for schools, colleges, universities and academies

Dedicated to the GHA 10thanniversary, February 15, 2015 and the International
Day of Peace, September 21

GHA 48th Project

Started: March 12, 2013

Approved GHA on September 21, 2013

Approximate length: 300-400 pages

Approximate date of publication: September-November 2014

General purpose: to create a pattern of scientific, harmonious, peaceful,
global consciousness and vision for a harmonious, peaceful, world civilization

Paradigm: tetradic, harmonious, network, scientific, model and planetary
thinking (Tetranet thinking)

Genre: synergetic synthesis of science, philosophy, religion and art

Authors:

Dr. Leo Semashko, Project Manager, Editor in Chief and GHA _ full members from
_ countries.

(For a list of full members will be published later. Definition of the GHA full
membership, please visit About Us:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_d)

Key peace ideas and definitions of Global Peace Science:

The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters.

Francisco Goya

The Sleep of Peace Reason Produced War Monsters of the 20th and 21st Centuries.

Only Global Peace Science will Awaken this Reason.

GHA

If we are ever to have real peace in this world we shall have to begin with the
children.

Mahatma Gandhi

If we are ever to have real peace in this world we shall have to begin with the
children, with the ABC of Harmony as peace science, and with their harmonious
peace education in it.

GHA

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.

Albert Einstein

Hence, peace can be achieved and built only by reason, armed global peace
science and embodied in global consciousness through global education in it.

GHA

In the hands of war are billions of money, millions of obedient troops

and in our hands is only one, but the mightiest tool in the world - the truth.

Leo Tolstoy

Of all the arsenals of humanity: culture, science, art, medicine,

education, economy, politics, etc., the most powerful and fastest

growing today is the war arsenal, consolidated military science and nursing all

governments around the world at a rabid military budgets.

Peace arsenal is infinitely weak in comparison with it, first of all, because
it is deprived of scientific expression of the peace truth as its mightiest
tool. This truth is clearly expressed Global Peace Science.

GHA

GHA creates the Global Peace Science on the shoulders of world giants of human
thought.

Global Peace Science is consolidation of peace

consciousness of humanity in contrast to military science

as consolidation of hostile consciousness of humanity.

GHA

Social harmony creates the best possibilities for development of every part of
society and it as a whole; therefore harmony excludes the wars between the
parts and is the ultimate guarantor and source of peace. Hence, peace comes
from harmony.

GHA

If harmony is the ultimate guarantor and source of peace,

Global Peace Science is the Science of Social Harmony,

most fully represented inthe ABC of Harmony for Global Peace(2012).

GHA

GHA does not know other variants of Global Peace Science and other theoretical
approaches to its creation but logically GHA supposes them opportunity and
ready both to compete with them in any international scientific contest, and
cooperate with them to complement each other in a mutual harmonious enriching.

GHA

Contents (in the first approximation)

1. Introduction. (The detailed expression of the Global Peace Science as Social
Harmony Science is the GHA book:The ABC of Harmony for Global Peace...
(2012:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478). Therefore, the new book is
limited only a general outline of scientific theory of global peace from the
ABC, focusing on the program of empirical proof of this theory, its different
private complements, applications, etc.)

2. The ABC of Harmony trunk and its four branches of global scientific social
knowledge as global social sciences:

2.1. Global Peace Science for Sociosphere

2.2. Science of Global Harmonious Worldview for the Spiritual sphere
(Infosphere)

2.3. Science of Global Harmonious Democracy and Politics for Orgsphere

2.4. Science of Global Harmonious Economy, Ecology and Economic Justice for
TechnoEcoSphere

3. Military Science: Military Reason Consolidating the War Arsenal

4. Historical Approaches to Universal Peace

5. Immanuel Kant: Ancestor of Global Peace Science (GPS)

6. The theory of Global Peace as the Theory of Social Harmony

7. Program of Empirical Study of Spheral Classes of the Population

8. Dynamics of Military Spending in the National Budgets in 50 years

9. Disarmament as Transformation of the Armed Forces in the Peace Corps

10. International Global Peace Institute (IGPI)

11. Peace from Interfaith Harmony

12. Private Peacemaking theories and researches: Prof. Galtung, Peace
Department, etc.

13. GPS: Unity with the Theory of Economic Justice and the Earth Constitution

14. Culture of Harmonious Global Peace (compared to the modern militaristic
culture of peace)

15. GPS: Consolidation of Peace Consciousness of Humanity

16. Harmonious Peace Education through GPS as the Source of Peace Consciousness
of Humanity

17. Science and Art of Global Peace

18. Individual Peace

19. Art Illustrations and Images of GPS:

19.1. GPS Poetry (Up to 10 the best poems of GHA members on the basis of poetic
contest)

19.2. GPS Paintings (Up to 10 the best pictures of GHA members on the basis of
art contest)

19.3. GPS Music (Up to 10 the best works of any genre of GHA members on the
contest basis)

20. GPS: Theoretical Platform for a New International Peace Movement

21. References, including a list of all the GHA projects and books

      22. Appendixes:

1. Letters of the GHA members to G20 leaders, the UN, governments, etc.

2. GPS Discussion in the GHA (letters of GHA members since 2013)

       Notes.

1. Offer: GHA Contest Commission for artwork: Ernesto Kahan - Chairman.
Members: Leo Semashko, Bruce Cook, Ayo Amale, Celia Altshuler, Surendra Pathak.

2. Scientific Texts, as usual, held a brainstorming session in the GHA.

    __._,_.___

              Reply to sender

              Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic
                (1)

      Recent Activity:

    Visit Your Group

      More detailed information about our community is located on our
International Website "A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and
Children’s Priority" (shortly "Peace from harmony")

www.peacefromharmony.org.

It unites now about 200 co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world and
it is published in 15 languages.

  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us
Feedback

  .

--
Subhash Chandra