[gha] Re: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: [gha] TR: je suis Charlie Hebdo ! I am Charlie Hebdo! :¡soy Charlie Hebdo!

  • From: "Erica Lazarova" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ericalazarova@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ashokchakravarthy Tholana <tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx>, María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:32:21 +0000 (UTC)

Je suis Charlie Hebdo!Erika Lazarova, Sofia

     On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 11:52 AM, Prof. Ernesto Kahan

 Thanks a lot dear Ashok Your friend Ernesto From: Ashokchakravarthy Tholana
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 8:17 AMTo: María Cristina Azcona Cc: ernesto
kahan ; WWWI WCP KENOSHA ; bilingualmca ; morlayama@xxxxxxxxx ; Tatomir
Ion-Marius ; manavatavadi-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Bruce Cook ; Laj Utreja ;
ms8sm8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; decade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Takis Ioannides
; amar bani ; Harold Becker ; bhaskarroy@xxxxxxxxx ; Нина Гончарова ; Daniel
Durand ; Maurus Young ; PAMELA STANSFIELD ; Charles Mercieca ; iptrc ; Prof
Bishnu Pathak ; Carol Rosin ; mendoyo mendoyo ; Bernard Scott ;
ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Germain Dufour ; Tholana Ashok Chakravarthy ; Alain Bal
; Germain Dufour ; Carlos PALMA ; wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; peace forum ;
Cercle Univ. Ambassadeurs de la Paix ; Δημήτρης Π. Κρανιώτης ; Kae Morii ;
IFLAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; mair mar ; yliansheng@xxxxxxx ; Adel Safty ;
peace-from-harmony ; cveziau@xxxxxxxx ; gha ; wwpospanish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: [gha] TR: je suis Charlie Hebdo ! I am Charlie
Hebdo! :¡soy Charlie Hebdo! SPECIAL THANKS TO DEAR ERNESTO KAHAN FOR THE
BEAUTIFUL, BOUNTIFUL & INSPIRINGWORDS LACED WITH POETIC SPLENDOR. Dear Friends
of Peace,  On the eve of WORLD INTERFAITH HARMONY WEEKcommencing 1 - 7
February, I attach herewith a poeticmessage, with a request to promote the same
by transmittingthe message to like-minded people and available mailinglists
With Best Wishes Dr Ashok T Chakravarthywww.worldpeacepoetry.com On Fri, Jan 9,
2015 at 6:22 PM, María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Ernesto,muy interesante
Felicitaciones El ene 9, 2015 1:59 AM, "Prof. Ernesto Kahan"
<ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

     Dear Susana  Thanks a lot for your comment In these days existential
crossing roads, it is very interesting to hear the reactions of the people in
general and acquaintances in particular.
Because these are times of fear and hatred, humanist revival time, response
time and diplomatic greetings.
hugs
Ernesto Kahan          From: roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx  Sent: Thursday,
January 08, 2015 6:27 PM To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; al.bal@xxxxxxxxxxx ;
dan.cdm@xxxxxxxxx ; IFLAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
univ.ambassadorpeacecircle@xxxxxxxxx ; uni.alli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
globalcommunity@xxxxxxxxx ; 'Germain Dufour' ; 'Adel Safty' ;
peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Peace and Conflict Studies Center (PCS
Center) ; PeaceForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; peacedayeducation4peace@xxxxxxxxx ;
'Carol Rosin' ; 'WWWI WCP KENOSHA' ; ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; 'María Cristina Azcona' ; bilingualmca ;
decade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Bhaskarroy@xxxxxxxxx ;
MANAVATAVADI-GROUP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Cc: iptrc@xxxxxxx ; maurus.young@xxxxxxxxx
; mendooyo@xxxxxxxxx ; yliansheng@xxxxxxx ; 'moriikae Japon Kae Morri' ;
morlayama@xxxxxxxxx ; ms8sm8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
'Ashok Chakravarthy' ; 'Ashokchakravarthy Tholana' ; takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxx
; dkraniotis@xxxxxxxx ; Bernard Scott ; hwbecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; 'Bruce
Cook' ; mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx ; ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx ; Laj Utreja ;
tatomir@xxxxxxxxx ; cveziau@xxxxxxxx ; gong3000@xxxxxx  Subject: [gha] Re:
[gha] Re: [gha] TR: je suis Charlie Hebdo ! I am Charlie Hebdo! :¡soy Charlie
Hebdo!   You are very wise Man Dr Ernesto. Congratulations for this amazing
poem!
Charles will no be forgotten! Be sure,
Love
Susana Enviado desde mi BlackBerry de Movistar (http://www.movistar.com.ar)
From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  Sender:
gha-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 20:14:49 +0200 To:
<globalcommunity@xxxxxxxxx>; 'Germain Dufour'<globaldialogue2004@xxxxxxx>;
'Adel Safty'<globalleaders@xxxxxxxxx>; <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Peace and Conflict Studies Center \(PCS Center\)<cscenter1.nepal@xxxxxxxxx>;
<PeaceForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <peacedayeducation4peace@xxxxxxxxx>; 'Carol
Rosin'<peacemother@xxxxxxxxx>; 'WWWI WCP
KENOSHA'<peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'María Cristina
Azcona'<mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>; bilingualmca<bilingualmca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<decade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <Bhaskarroy@xxxxxxxxx>;
<MANAVATAVADI-GROUP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ReplyTo: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Cc:
<iptrc@xxxxxxx>; <maurus.young@xxxxxxxxx>; <mendooyo@xxxxxxxxx>;
<yliansheng@xxxxxxx>; 'moriikae Japon Kae Morri'<moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>;
<morlayama@xxxxxxxxx>; <ms8sm8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Ashok Chakravarthy'<tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx>;
'Ashokchakravarthy Tholana'<tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx>; <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxx>;
<dkraniotis@xxxxxxxx>; Bernard Scott<bernces1@xxxxxxxxx>;
<hwbecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Bruce Cook'<cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>;
<mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>; Laj Utreja<lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>;
<tatomir@xxxxxxxxx>; <cveziau@xxxxxxxx>; <gong3000@xxxxxx> Subject: [gha] Re:
[gha] TR: je suis Charlie Hebdo ! I am Charlie Hebdo! :¡soy Charlie Hebdo!
       Je suis Charlie, el hebdo, soy Charles   Soy el sol que iluminó las
conciencias del Humanismo el movimiento en la dialéctica de Diderot la
evolución de las especies y el cuestionar de la revelada verdad.   Soy Charles,
desenterrando las tumbas sagradas de los faraones, Rousseau descubriendo el
corazón puro del salvaje hombre, Marat desangrando en la bañera y el amor libre
con el cuerpo desnudo de Eva sin vergüenza.   Soy la esperanza que quiere
borrar las ataduras,  un chileno que gritó "MIERDA", un niño refugiado que pide
paz y una mujer golpeada que enarbola la bandera de su libertad   Lo soy para
desenmascarar a los mercaderes de la adoración y exaltar la saga de los
exploradores de nuestra existencia,  sin esperar orgasmos después de la muerte
y sin morir a manos de los beatos castigado por mis orgasmos.   Soy Charlie
asesinado por el terrorismo...
           Lo soy para no olvidarlo.   Soy Ernesto Kahan © Enero 2015
     Je suis Charlie, the hebdo, I'm Charles

The sun that lit the consciences of Humanism,
movement in the dialectic of Diderot,
the evolution of species,
and the question of revealed truth.

I'm Charles, unearthing the sacred tombs of the pharaohs,
Rousseau discovering the pure heart of the wild man,
Marat bleeding in the bathtub
and free love with Eva's naked body without shame.

I am hoping to be deleted bonds,
a Chilean who screamed "MIERDA"
a refugee child who calls for peace
and a battered woman who flies the flag of her freedom

I am to expose the merchants of the faith
and to exalt the saga of the explorers of our existence,
without waiting orgasms after death
without being killed by the blessed punished for my orgasms.

I'm Charlie murdered by terrorists ...
                                                            I am not to forget.

I am Ernesto Kahan © January 2015     From: Guy Crequie  Sent: Thursday,
January 08, 2015 6:16 PM To: al.bal@xxxxxxxxxxx ; dan.cdm@xxxxxxxxx ;
'Carol Rosin' ; 'WWWI WCP KENOSHA' ; gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; 'María Cristina Azcona' ; bilingualmca ;
decade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Bhaskarroy@xxxxxxxxx ;
MANAVATAVADI-GROUP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Cc: iptrc@xxxxxxx ; maurus.young@xxxxxxxxx
; mendooyo@xxxxxxxxx ; yliansheng@xxxxxxx ; 'moriikae Japon Kae Morri' ;
morlayama@xxxxxxxxx ; ms8sm8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
'Ashok Chakravarthy' ; 'Ashokchakravarthy Tholana' ; takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxx
; dkraniotis@xxxxxxxx ; Bernard Scott ; hwbecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; 'Bruce
Cook' ; mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx ; ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx ; Laj Utreja ;
tatomir@xxxxxxxxx ; cveziau@xxxxxxxx ; gong3000@xxxxxx  Subject: [gha] TR: je
suis Charlie Hebdo ! I am Charlie Hebdo! :¡soy Charlie Hebdo!            De :
Guy Crequie [mailto:guy.crequie@xxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 8 janvier 2015 16:11
À : (
Objet : je suis Charlie Hebdo ! I am Charlie Hebdo! :¡soy Charlie Hebdo!
12 victimes lâchement abattues par des tueurs qui n'ont aucun respect pour la
dignité de la vie et celle de l'information  Cependant l'esprit libre ne meurt
jamais : il transcende le temps et l'espace ! Il appartient à l'intelligence de
la nécessité :je suis Charlie Hebdo !   12 victims loosely shot down by killers
who do not have any respect for the dignity of the life and that of information
 However the free spirit never dies: it transcends time and space ! It belongs
to the intelligence of the need: I am Charlie Hebdo!   12 víctimas cobardemente
cortadas por asesinos que no tienen ningún respeto para la dignidad de la vida
y la de la información  Sin Embargo el espíritu libre meurt nunca: ¡supera el
tiempo y el espacio! Pertenece a la inteligencia de la necesidad:¡soy Charlie
Hebdo!     GUY CREQUIE

 --

Poetically Yours
Dr. T. Ashok Chakravarthy, D.Lit.,International Poet – Review WriterUniversal