[gha] Re: [gha] Re: [PeaceForum] Nelson Mandela in South Africa

  • From: "maitreyee bardhanroy" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 19 Jul 2013 17:41:15 -0000

Nelson Mandela,the global leader and the torch bearer of peace ,harmony and
equality is always in our mind as the God of our soul and heart .His enormous
tenacity and  his love for the country was so great that he could not be
controlled by any power of the world. Despite his imprisonment for such a long
period he did not move an inch from his path. We salute the great personality
and wish him happy birthday.
Maitreyee Bardhan Roy

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 21:53:24 +0530  wrote
> Re: [gha] Re: [PeaceForum] Nelson Mandela in South Africa

Happy birthday to great Nelson Mandela with his global and eternal ideas!

Strong health and long life!!!

With love,

Dr Leo Semashko:

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

GHA Peace Video:http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

My Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;