[gha] RE: [gha] RE: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: [ghausa] Leo's Tirades + Bruce’s Tirades with irony

  • From: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 16:20:05 +0000

Dear Matjaz and friends,

Thank you for this very nice summary of social responsibility that fits nicely
with what I am talking about.

Glen

Dr. Glen T. Martin

President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc.
(www.wcpa.biz<http://www.wcpa.biz/>,
www.worldparliament-gov.org<http://www.worldparliament-gov.org>)
President, Institute on World Problems
(www.worldproblems.net<http://www.worldproblems.net/>)
Professor of Philosophy, Radford University
(www.radford.edu/gmartin<http://www.radford.edu/gmartin>)