[gha] Re: [gha] RE: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: [gha] TR: je suis Charlie Hebdo ! I am Charlie Hebdo! :¡soy Charlie Hebdo!

  • From: Peter Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 15:53:41 -0500

12th Annual MLK Jr. Birthday Dialog

Press Release
LMPD & FBI to join press conference calling for Global Unity in fight
against Islamic Jiddaist’s after Paris Terror Attack

We will have various speakers from business, law enforcement, govt. and
religion.

When:
Thursday, Jan. 15th 2015
(Dr. King’s Birthday)

10:30 am-Press Conference
11:00 am to 1:00 pm-Networking Lunch

Where:
Hotel Louisville, (Coffee Shop)
200 West Broadway, Louisville KY 40202

RSVP to Peter Hayes
Tel. 502-290-3611
phayes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 www.serviceforpeace.com

--
Peter Hayes
Louisville & US National Director,Service For Peace