[gha] Re: [gha] RE: [gha] RE: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: [ghausa] Leo's Tirades + Bruce’s Tirades with irony

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 20:08:53 -0300

Foreword to the Book of poetry by Dr. Tholana Ashok Chakravarthy
         by *Maria Cristina Azcona, Argentina*
*
*
*
*
*

Foreword to the Book of poetry by Dr. Tholana Ashok Chakravarthy
         by Maria Cristina Azcona, Argentina

This book written by the virtuous hand of the talented poet Tholana Ashok
Chakravarthy, brings us to mysterious spaces existing between Nature and
Society, Human Soul and Fate

“The inevitable fate
Cannot be evaded

But …The intolerable hunger
Is enforced to bear
……….
But the essence of peace
Is still elusive as ever.”

This magisterial approach to Peace lyrics, finds its route towards the most
exquisite expression, through the fantastic bridge of the author’s
brilliancy. He is aware of the obscurity and lightness in human souls,
while he constructs beautiful metaphors that polarize Nature and Society,
Destiny and Self -determination, Youth hood and Maturity, Peace and War,
pearls of wisdom among the ashes of the dissolute civilization.
Post-modernism has swallowed cultural meanings and covered them with a
cloudy gown of monstrosity, but aware of the responsibility he detents, the
poet refuses to shut his eyes to poverty, hunger, violence and injustice
surrounding him. He remains sensitive and profound, transporting our
cognitive thoughts towards righteousness, finding the way towards Beauty
through the suffering environment. His main achievement is to recreate
Earth from the perspective of aesthetics, in a virtual synthesis of his
intuitive conjectures.

Contd…

“The hot mid-noon summer days
The day after day starving hours
Bone-sucked and almost lifeless
There lay an orphan, motionless.”

Nature in all its melancholy brings the poet a pretext to bring us this
breathtaking piece

“I know the delights of a rain filled cloud
I know the charm of a striking rainbow
But the pathetic state of distant dry clouds
Spill the seeds of dejection and sorrow.”

The poet feels the sorrow while observing cruelties and madness in his
Era.But, is poetry capable of changing the world? Could possibly literary
genius transform this Evil into a genuine paradise of peace? In fact, poets
are sometimes the philosophers of the future, the visionary builders of our
new home, in the sense of a better-designed civilization. The amazing sound
of the astonishment exploding into the soul of an artist who is aware of
the most appalling truth, reaches our understanding in a painful way:

“Peace! Like a broken mirror forcibly hanged
Nailed as if to the clutches of gloom and doom

Revealing images of poverty and conflicts within

There reflect yet another vision of dreary future”.

His work in this book combines alliterations, redundancies and internal
rhymes with elegies about human sins in nowadays world joined to a
contrastable comparison among love and hate. Darkness and brightness are
described even with an exaltation of goodness. Nevertheless, poetry is
first and foremost, Poetry. Poets need to express the internal feelings,
which produce tempests of emotions mixed with the most cherished dreams of
peace. Culture grows on the shoulders of vanguards; its development is not
a placid travel but an awe-inspiring conception that is born to endure
millenniums. Peace Poetry dares to face the present and future of our
planet without loosing the beauty of rhythm and its divine intent.
Controversial and provocative, this kind of poetry is conceived as a
pacific reaction to nowadays reality. What my own poetry (Postmodern Hell,
Peaceful Agony and others) sustains as social. Poetry is the concept of a
better world joined to the critic view of art upon ugliness of human
behavior, represented by injustice, war, terrorism and inequality.

The eye of an eagle has a panoramic concept of reality. This book does not
fail in the intention to bring us an accurate moral analysis of
post-modernity, capable of making us see the problem and perceive the
solution.
Contd…

“We will be happy, let everyone still
Let’s pray, wit provides us such will
Instead of standing a mute witness
Why not we seek universal oneness
Let peace be the option of all, yes
Let us resolve to strengthen peace.”

This is an ode to Beauty because it incarnates in its real meaning
completed with a full content of deep values, and not an empty bottle,
without scent. His literary work is what it ought to be: A vehicle between
the coldest Pole of Ignorance and the Warm Pole of Awareness. This book is
an artistic invocation to our critical and moral thought in its most
sophisticated expression: Poetry.

“We got moved by droughts and famines
Yes, got shocked by wars and destructions

We stood mute by deaths of starvation

Being humans, let’s sow seeds of concern.
A change in attitude is the need of the hour
O human! Time is ripe to amend our manner.”

Maria Cristina Azcona
Argentina
*
*
*

*María Cristina Azcona*
*@macazcona*
*
*
*María Cristina Azcona <http://www.mcrisazcona.wordpress.com/>*
*María Cristina Azcona*
*PSICOPEDAGOGA UNIVERSIDAD DEL SALVADOR- ORIENTADORA FAMILIAR UNIVERSIDAD
DE NAVARRA-*
*BILINGUAL MCA  POETAS POR LA PAZ, PRESIDENTE Y FUNDADORA-*
*UHE UNION HISPANOMUNDIAL DE ESCRITORES, PRESIDENTE ADJUNTO-*
*GHA ASOCIACION MUNDIAL POR LA ARMONÍA GLOBAL COFUNDADORA Y VICEPRESIDENTE
(ONG CANDIDATA AL PREMIO NOBEL DE LA PAZ 2013)- ** **IFLAC FORO
INTERNACIONAL DE LITERATURA Y CULTURA DE LA PAZ EN SUDAMÉRICA-DIRECTORA-**THE
LOVE FOUNDATION FLORIDA EEUU REPRESENTANTE OFICIAL  Y EMBAJADORA EN
ARGENTINA-**CÍRCULO DE EMBAJADORES DE LA PAZ DE SUIZA Y FRANCIA EMBAJADORA
 EN ARGENTINA-*
*UNESCO EOLSS ENCICLOPEDIA : COAUTORA INVESTIGADORA Y ENSAYISTA-*
*-HD&HS ACADÉMICO EN EDUCACION EQUIPO GLOBAL UNIVERSIDAD DE COLUMBIA EEUU-*
*MIEMBRO DE DIVERSAS ASOCIACIONES LITERARIAS DE GRECIA, RUSIA, NORUEGA,
INDIA, MÉXICO,-*
*MIEMBRO DEL EQUIPO ASESOR DE  MUCHAS UNIVERSIDADES, EDITORIALES,
FUNDACIONES Y CLUBES LITERARIOS DE INDIA -AUTORA DE 5 LIBROS EN ARGENTINA,
COAUTORA DE UN LIBRO EN NORUEGA, CINCO PROPIOS  EN INDIA, COAUTORA DE 5
LIBROS EN RUSIA, AUTORA DE 40 PRÓLOGOS EN INDIA Y ARGENTINA-DIRECTORA DE
PAZIFLAC BOLETÍN DE NOTICIAS DE LA PAZ MUNDIAL Y SU DISCUSIÓN LIBRE*
*
*
*Educational Psychologist  Salvador University and Family Counselor,
Navarra University.*
*BILINGUAL MCA  <http://www.bilingualmca.wordpress.com/>Bilingual Poets &
Writers for Peace founder  president*
*GHA Global Harmony Association  Cofounder Vicepresident*
*IFLAC South america Director and IFLAC  PEACE
Ambassador<http://www.iflacenarg.wordpress.com/>
*
*UHE Hispanic writers union  Executive President*
*THE LOVE FOUNDATION in Argentina official representant and Love Ambassador*
*CERCLE DE AMBASSADEURS DE LA PAIX Ambassadrice*
*UNILETRAS Founder & Honorary President*
*HD&HS Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies  Global Education team
academician and researcher on education for dignity*
*UNESCO EOLSS Encyclopedia researcher contributor*
*CYBERWIT NET EDITOR ADVISOR*
*www.cyberwit.net/publications/506*