[gha] Re: [gha] Nominations of the ABC of Harmony for Nobel Peace Prize 2013

  • From: "maitreyee bardhanroy" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 2 Dec 2013 10:26:32 -0000

We have to try for the 2014 nomination.
Maitreyee Bardhan Roy

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 19:37:26 +0530  wrote
> Nominations of the ABC of Harmony for  Nobel Peace Prize 2013

Dear GHA members,

I am pleased to announce the publication of recommendations ofthe ABC of
Harmonyfor the Nobel
Peace Prize 2013.

Nominations ofthe ABC of Harmonyfor

Nobel Peace Prize 2013

Publication in languages:

English:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=586

Russian:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=608

The Norwegian Nobel Committee informed the GHA President in a letter dated
April 8, 2013 on
the recognition of GHA as a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2013 for the
collective
bookThe ABC of Harmonyon the basis of the respective nominations.

Copies of this letter, as well as 11 nominations are presented: four in Russian
on the
specified page and 7 in English page.

Under the Nobel Committee's conditions, the publication of nominations is not
recommended
before the announcement of the Prize recipient on October 11. Therefore, our
nomination
published on November 27, 2013.

The authors of nominations are Professors / Doctors: Ernesto Kahan, Glen
Martin, Francois
Houtart, Rudolf Siebert, Matjaz Mulej, Vladimir Bransky, Alexander Subetto,
Erika Lazarova,
Norman Kurland, Bishnu Pathak, as well as the collective recommendation under
my signature.

The GHA expresses heartfelt gratitude to all the nominations authors. Although
we have not
received this Prize, but our recommendations are important for understanding
the social role
and peacemaking capacity ofthe ABC of Harmony.

We have every reason to repeat our nominations (or part thereof) for this Prize
in 2014 asthe
ABC of Harmonyduring this time showed the peacemaking potential of even broader
and deeper,
primarily as a fundamental theoretical basis of Global Peace Science.

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

Global Peace Science from Harmony:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585and

In Russian:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;

GHA Peace Video:http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;