[gha] Re: [gha] GHA new members from Nigeria and Pakistan

  • From: "maitreyee bardhanroy" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 18 Nov 2013 17:42:33 -0000

Welcome two new frinds of us to the GHA family.
Maitreyee
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:32:39 +0530  wrote
> GHA new members from Nigeria and Pakistan

Dear GHA Members,

I am happy to introduce you two new prominent members of the GHA:

Mrs. Titilola Adesidat Arike, Educator of the National Open University of
Nigeria and

Mr. Muhammad Yunus Khan, - poet, former Supreme Judge of Pakistan, Chairman,
Urdu, Sindhi
Adabi Foundation, in Karachi, Pakistan. For active work in the GHA, for the
discovery of a new
poetic genre for Global Peace Science, for the first poem of which
"PEACELOVEOLOGY" is adopted
in the GPS book and translated into Russian by another great poet Adolf
Shvedchikov, I was
happy to appoint Muhammad by the "GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from
Harmony".

The excellent reviews ofthe ABC of Harmonyboth members are published together
with the other
here:

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506. They also presented in the
attachment. This is the
first and basic step of the GHA membership.

I am happy to congratulate Arice and Muhammad on behalf of all members of the
GHA with the
membership into our unique international peace organization, which for more
than 8 years paves
the scientific way for Global Peace from Harmony and for harmonious
civilization. We hope that
you will be active participants in this unprecedented peace and social
movement, in
particular, in our discussions by your public responses in the GHA
network:gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I ask the moderator of this network Dr. Bruce Cook include your E-mails to this
list, please.
Thank you.

The ABC of Harmonyreviews - this is the first step of every member of GHA. We
are pleased to
invite you to do four more small but important practical steps to becoming by
the GHA full
members. On our website here (http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_d) these
steps are
defined as follows:

1. Sign the GHA petition to the UN for Disarmament in 50 years
here:www.peacefromharmony.org/?
cat=en_c&key=529

2. Sign the GHA Open Letter to the G20 leaders to create the Global Peace
Science
here:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582

3. Write your comment about the GHA Video: Social Genome of Peace from Harmony
here:http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA

4. Invite at least 1-2 of your friends to do the first similar steps on the way
of humanity to
peace from harmony.

We hope that in the next week or two you tell us about your completion of these
steps, so we
can congratulate you with your full membership in the GHA. Thank you.

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

Global Peace Science from Harmony:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585and

In Russian:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;

GHA Peace Video:http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;