[gha] Re: [gha] GHA/ Interfaith leaders will enjoy this free Computer Magazine, including Leo and many others

  • From: "maitreyee bardhanroy" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 3 Mar 2013 19:04:55 -0000

Dear Sir
Thank you.
Though my name is not in the list, I could open the Magazine . I think I can
read it later on .
Thank you again.
Maitreyee B Roy

On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 04:24:28 +0530  wrote
> Greetings GHA and Interfaith Colleagues:

GHA and Interfaith Leaders will probably enjoy this free 200-page EZINE
(virtual computer magazine) on the interfaith/ interspiritual phenomenon
 with so many well known contributors worldwide, including Leo. Here is the link

Contributors include:

Eckhart Tolle,
Ken Wilber, David Korten, Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee, Charles Gibbs, Imam Abdul
Malik Mujahid, Ashok Gangadean, Mirabai Starr, Nancy Roof, Kurt Johnson,
Constance Kellough, Alison van Dyk, Dena Merriam, Russill Paul, Thomas Huebl,
Semashko, M. Darrol Bryant, Ed Bastian, Diane Berke, Phillip Hellmich, Philip
Goldberg, Rupert Spira, Loch Kelly, Paul Chaffee, Rabbi Rami Shapiro, Adam
Bucko, Robert Toth, Ralph Singh, Gorakh
Hayashi, Matthew Cobb, Janet Quinn, Maurizio and Zaya Benazzo, Neill Walker,
Tim Miner, Cassandra Vieten, Jody Lotito-Levine, Kristin Hoffman, Kenji
Williams, Weston Pew, Bruce Schuman, Will Keepin, Cynthia Brix, Rory McEntee

Dr. Kurt Johnson

        From: "transcendentlaw@xxxxxxx"
From: Anwar Ali

Subject: Why the Tawaf is performed anti clockwise?

Date: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 7:43 AM

When we revolve around the Ka'aba we are orbiting in the same direction as the
whole universe and all the creations of Allah from the tiniest particles, to
the largest galaxies, along with the human race unite in praise of Allah.

When we go around the Ka'aba, we are travelling in the land travelled by all
the prophets of Allah, from the prophet Adam (alaihis salaam) to the Prophet
Muhammad (SAW)

The Ka'aba in Makkah is never free from

The Blood inside the human body begins its circulation "Anticlockwise"

The electrons of an atom revolve around its nucleus in the same manner as
making Tawaf, in an anti-clockwise direction.

the moon revolves around the earth anti-clockwise.

The earth rotates around its own axis in an anti-clockwise direction

The planets of the Solar system revolve around the sun in an anti-clockwise

The Sun along with
 its whole Solar system orbit in the galaxy in an anti-clockwise direction.

All the galaxies orbit in the space in an anti-clockwise direction

Tawaf around the Ka'aba is "Anticlockwise"

Thank you.
Maitreyee Bardhan Roy