[gha] Re: [gha] GHA Board Update

  • From: "Subhash Sharma" <re_see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 29 Mar 2013 10:41:25 -0000

Yes I approve.

Subhash Sharma

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 22:56:22 +0530  wrote
> GHA Board Update

Dear GHA members,

I like to put on your approval some changes to the GHA Board and the updated
department GHA-Kazakhstan (GHA-KZ). But first let me tell you about the new

I received several letters with the proposal to reduce the number of
communications on small and obvious questions, especially in the vote and
approval. In this regard, I divided our vote and approval in two classes:

1. Ordinary, do not require the vote of each, in which silence is recognized as
consent/approval (YES) and fix only negative opinions (NO) and

2. Particularly important votes, which require the vote of each and silence is
recognized as NO.

Today I invite you to the ordinary (obvious) vote in which considered only
negative votes (NO).Silence in this voting is YES.

So,for two days, to March 30, inclusively, I invite members of the GHA to

1. GHA-Kazakhstan Department consisting of 8 full (with reviews on the ABC of
Harmony) members represented on the page of GHA website here in Russian and

And to approve its Board of 5 members today:

- Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, GHA-KZ President,

- Dr. Daurenbek Aubakir, GHA-KZ Vice President, Sociogroup Leader,

- Zaure Hizatolla, GHA-KZ Vice President, Infogroup Leader,

- Erbolat Mukhamedzhanov, GHA-KZ Vice President, Orggroup Leader,

- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice President, Tehnoecogroup Leader,

And two representatives in the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-president:

- Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, GHA-KZ President,

Personal WebPage:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=561

- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice President

2. Two representatives to the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-Presidents from
the updated GHA=USA:

- Dr. Bruce Cook, GHA-USA President

Personal Page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=544

- Rev. Dr. Kurt Johnson, GHA-USA Vice President, Sociogroup Leader,

Personal Page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=554

3. One representative to the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-President from
LAC Department (Latin America and Caribbean):

- Prof. Celia Altshuler, GHA-LAC Acting President.

Personal Page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=557

4. GHA-Russia Acting President -Julia Budnikova, GHA Vice President.

Personal Page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=577

5. Chief Coordinator of the GHA Petitions on Disarmament to the UN –Dr. Bishnu
Pathak,Nepal, Director, Peace and Conflict Studies Center in Kathmandu, as the

6. Release of the Vice President title the following members of the GHA Board,
left it in a result of refusal to comply with its obligations, especially to
participate in the GHA Project discussions:

Dr. Harjeet Kaur Bhatia - India

Dr. Leela Pradhan - Nepal

M Sazzad Hossain Siddiqui, - Bangladesh

Prof. Madan M. Verma, - India

Andrey Semashko, - Russia,

Dr. Leonid Timoshenko, - Russia

Allnew members of the Board provided positive reviews of the ABC of Harmony,
are published here:

Now, in the new GHA Board, of its 37 members, only 6 people (was 14), who had
yet reviewed the ABC of Harmony and the remain candidates.

The updated GHA Board look here:

I am happy to congratulate the new GHA Board Vice-Presidents and wish new
achievements on the way of harmony.

Best harmony wishes,

Dr Leo Semashko:

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

P/Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

For research work of Dr. Subhash Sharma, visit

Dr Subhash Sharma
Indus Business Academy
Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post
Kanakpura Main Road