[gha] Re: [gha] Fwd: [gha] Re: [gha] Réf.: [gha] HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT HUMAN ERNESTO KAHAN

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 11:30:18 +0200

Dear Maria Cristina and all,

When I see  tributes like this, as the one you sent about me, I feel confused
and embarrassed, It is difficult for me to imagine that I can generate such
feelings. Everything in me is so natural, so fluid and even full of
self-critical humor.

Not that I do not appreciate that, quite the contrary, but I really doubt if I
are like that. I recognize that in many ways I was blessed by life and the
proof is the existence of so many friends

Yesterday it was a literary party in my honor in the "House of the writer in
Modiin" in Israel, and because I have a terrible cold I did everything in order
not to failure when reading my poems and say my thanks. Took Acamol, I put
nasal drops, did relaxing baths, ate honey, etc. I was very good and nice, but
upon returning, I slept 10 hours.

Now I woke up, I had coffee and opened the computer. There are about 300 mails
about this December 2 - one more, including this impressive letter about me /a
simple individual.

Say I'm speechless is an understatement and touch me to see if I am this person
who you talk about. I wish my mother were alive to show her your text.

I only can answer is that in the relatively short time remaining to me, I try
to be as you think I am.

By fortune, today is already December 3 and we can talk about other issues to
deal with.

I think you saw the poem I wrote for my birthday, but just in case the
attachment

A very big hug.
Ernesto Kahan

  From: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  Date: 2013/12/2
  Subject: [gha] Re: [gha] Réf.: [gha] HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT HUMAN ERNESTO KAHAN
  To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Dear Bro. Ernesto:
  Love, peace and happiness for this day and beyond.
  Laj

  On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM, ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Dear Great human server,
    From hospital in paris,I send you my. Better. Wishe for your birthday.The
life give you its Better things.
    Love and peace.
    AMMAR BANNI

    ------------------------------
    Le lun. 2 déc. 2013 06:53 HNEC, Leo Semashko a écrit :

    >Dear Ernesto, Brother in Peace From Harmony!
    >
    >My warmest congratulations, on behalf of the GHA, to you as great human
with beautiful  character, as one of the leaders of the IPPNW, an organization
which won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1985, as wonderful poet, as excellent
physician and emeritus Professor, as the GHA Vice-President and coauthor of
immortal The ABC of Harmony for World Peace ..... and its unprecedented
continuation in GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE book

  --

  Dr. Laj Utreja

  Director, Institute of Global Harmony
  Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Sardarshahr, Rajasthan, India
  Tel: 08003044016
  http://instituteofglobalharmony.org/aboutigh.php

  http://igh-gvm.blogspot.in/

  http://existentialharmony.org/page.php?p=216