[gha] Re: from Sarah World Citizen Bibliography.(thanks)

  • From: aladinbis@xxxxxxxx
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 19:53:58 +0100 (BST)

Dear René, dear friends and members of GHA
This review of literature seems to me of paramount importance and I can only
congratulate  his initiator and suggest that every one of us should use it as
useful tool to share and enhance knowledge.
Yours in harmony
Sarah Carrere Mbodj

 De : "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé le : Samedi 10 août 2013 14h17
Objet : [gha] Re: World Citizen Bibliography.

Dear Rene,

Thanks for your review of literature. I'm happy to see this and would encourage
everyone to share knowledge in this way.

Yours in harmony,

Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
Director of CSSS Publishing and Editorial team
President, World Writers
Resources, Inc.
Author, Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
1407 Getzelman Drive
Elgin, IL 60123 USA