[gha] discussion and approval of the updated contents of GHA 's new book ---- until October 14 inclusively

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 20:26:30 +0400

Dear friends,

I am pleased to submit for your discussion and approval of the updated contents
of GHA 's new book: "Global Peace Science... " by your YES or NO along with
your comments and any amendments for two days, until October 14 inclusively.

I've updated the book contents based on the results of our previous discussion
of the Rules. Naturally, this update will not be the last. But it is special in
that it lists the 43 co-authors along with approximate titles of them articles,
which we are happy to invite to write these articles in 3 pages, deadline is
November 30. If the authors want to change the length of an article or a
deadline, I will be glad to discuss with you all these suggestions and decide
these questions. This contents is published on the website here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585, as well as the attachment.

I am glad to duplicate below the list of 43 authors, which we are happy to
invite to the GHA new book. Naturally, each author is full free to accept,
reject or amend in any way to participate in the GHA book.

This list is also open for new authors with suggestions of your articles. This
list also will change constantly.

Thank you for your participating in the discussion.

Abdul Kalam
Prince of Wales
Glen Martin
AK Merchant