[gha] Re: discussion and approval of the updated contents of GHA 's new book ---- until October 14 inclusive A remark by hedva

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 14:38:22 +0200

Dear Leo
Among the authors who send articles et c for the new book
You don't mention in your list below with 44 names, the names of
Dr Apostolos Paschos  Athanassios Koumouris and Takis Ioannides!
We have sent our articles poems and maxims for the book!

I am far away from Athens now and I saw this article via iPad.

With harmonious wishes and love
Takis Ioannides

Στις Σάββατο, 12 Οκτωβρίου 2013, ο χρήστης Hedva Bachrach έγραψε: