[gha] correction first 2 chapters

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 12:22:15 -0300

Now I re read the first 2 chapters and found Ive referred before on an old
The revised one is with the re3ferrence to Jesus and is Ok

Anyway I request permission to add one of my peace education articles to
this part that is about education  CHAPTER 1. Development of Science and
Education for Global Peace
another  3 articles , one for each chapter
I wish to author one article opn each part of the book  and strongly
suggest to receive one article from each member odf the GHA to be added to
this book which still is lack of our meanings.
Leo as the PRESIDENT but also all GHA BOARD give us permission to add much
more content to the book

I think we need to reread, discuss and make not too much corrections but
yea a lot of addition of articles to the book to make it a collective work.

I found my work only referred to statistics but I am expert in peace
education not statistics

So wait  till today evening  and I will contribute with my articles to be
accepted or not by all of you

In fact I sent these articles to Leo wtihout response a month ago perhaps
they ar elost in the Internet.

*María Cristina Azcona*

*María Cristina Azcona*