[gha] Re: congratulations from hedva + our unprecedented PEACEMAKING video

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 11:40:50 +0400

Dear Hedva,

Thank you very much for your warm congratulations! We will be hope on the best.

Please, see our VIDEO – Social Genome of Peace from Harmony:
http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA and comment it. It is also very important for the
GHA Nobel Peace Prize.

It is the first in history and in peacemaking practice the scientific
knowledge, theory and understanding of the natural social genome of peace,
which was presented by us firstly in the ABC of Harmony. It is genome for peace
from harmony only. Other world and eternal peace do not exist and cannot be. It
is the greatest peace discovery and achievement of the GHA since 2005, since
opening our website “Peace from Harmony”!

IT IS OUR COMMON SOCIOLOGICAL PEACEFUL IMAGINATION AND OUR COMMON PEACEFUL
DISCOVERY IN THEORY AND PRACTICE! IT IS OUR COMMON PRIDE AND HONOR IN HUMAN
HISTORY! IT IS OUR COMMON, EVERY EACH OF US, INCLUDING YOU, CONTRIBUTION IN THE
NEW ERA OF HARMONIOUS, ETERNALLY PEACEFUL, CIVILIZATION!!! WE, GHA, WILL REMAIN
ALWAYS IN THE HISTORY AS THE PIONEER OF THIS ERA!

Now, from our efforts, including our smallest comments for our unprecedented
video, depends how soon this era will come to all, for humanity as a whole!

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;