[gha] Re: chapters of GHA + + GPS Pretension

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ada" <ada.aharoni06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 13:51:30 +0400

Dear Ada,

Many thanks for your congratulations to me and members of the GHA. Thank you
for your constructive criticism. My brief comments on your very important
principal questions are below.

       1. The link between Tetrasociology and creation of global peace is
expressed in the first chapter, especially in its logical crowning paragraphs
1.10. and 1.11., which I send you in a special file (2 pages) in attachment for
closer scrutiny. Tetrasociology opened theoretically and empirically proven the
existence of eternal social peacemaking structure of SPHERONS. SPHERONS are the
scientific quintessence of Tetrasociology. Therefore, if you accept the
scientific (theoretical-logical and empirical) rigor proof of SPHERONS as
actors and source of global harmony, then you have to admit of logical
necessity them as actors and global peace. Consequently, you have to admit a
direct link Tetrasociology and building global peace.
           Knowledge of scientific tetrasociological theory of SPHERONS, i.e.
GPS knowledge transforms (through global harmonious education) SPHERONS from
spontaneous to conscious actors. Political and economic mechanisms of this
process of building global peace are disclosed in the following chapters. Your
comment is constructive in the sense that it requires further explanation of
this link in these paragraphs, and I'm doing it on your initiative and with
gratitude to you.
           I want to emphasize one more detail. You are the first of
sociologists, who linked the notions peace and harmony in one concept of
"harmonious peace." I learned this from your article that you gave me during
our acquaintance in Beijing in July 2004, at the World Congress of
International Institute of Sociology, which was the impetus for me to define
the essence of the GHA and call our site as a "Peace from Harmony" in 2004/2005
that we created with your participation. This push further defined the main
direction of evolution for Tetrasociology, which was crowned with GPS now, the
center of which is discovery of SPHERONS in it. I will include this historical
fact in these paragraphs of GPS. Do you agree with this? Please, could you
remind me the title of your article and where it is published, in which you
first use the concept of "harmonious peace"? I'll be happy to include your
publication with it in GPS. Thank you.

2. Yes, the building of global peace cannot be built without bricks: a
plurality of partial contributions and achievements of peace researches. But it
is impossible to build without a holistic framework of a global social
structure of SPHERONS. There are a lot of bricks. A frame is only one. No such
bricks, without which it would be impossible to construct a building. But there
is no such building, which would have been built without a skeleton/frame. Or
maybe you know a peace study, without which it is impossible to construct a
building of global peace? If you know of such a study, please, let us know its
name and where it is published. Thank you.

3. Thomas Kuhn characterizes each scientific revolution as a pretension, try
and step that elevates it above all previous theories. This is the essence of
science: each new theory rises above all other theories in one aspect or
another. This is a normal process of scientific knowledge. GPS is scientific
revolution of peace thinking, because before no one connected peace with: 1.
Social harmony and 2. With its actors - SPHERONS, harmonious classes. Therefore
GPS is above all other theories of peace. (Maybe you know the peace theory
above Tetrasociology?) This is a natural step in the normal scientific progress
of human knowledge. What terrible or unnatural in this normal scientific
pretension? We cannot consider as normal the endless repetition of old obsolete
peace truths, incapable of more than 100 years to stop any war, without
pretensions to update and refresh them. Do you agree with this?