[gha] Re: about Glenn

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 19:19:41 -0300

Dear Stephen

Your opinion is valuable coming from STEPHEN GILL

Stephen Gill, Poet Laureate of Ansted University, has authored more than
twenty books, including collections of poems, fiction and literary
criticism. Once in a while, he writes poetry in Urdu, Hindi, and Panjabi.
Some of these poems have been composed and performed by prominent singers
in three albums, titled Aman (peace), Aman Ki Rah (way to peace), and Kholo
Kholo (open open). His works have appeared in more than five hundred
publications. Stephen Gill strongly believes in a democratically elected
world government and peace through peaceful means. He works as a freelance
English/Urdu interpreter and examines doctoral dissertations for
universities of India to feed his passion and commitment to write for
global peace. He was born in Panjab. *CRITICAL STUDIES*: Nine critical
studies have appeared, including *Discovering Stephen Gill* Ed. Dr. Agarwal
(AuthorsPress, India); *Stephen Gill & His Works* by Dr. George Hines
(AuthorsPress, India); *Poetic Corpus of Stephen Gill* by Dr. Sudhir Arora
(Sarup & Sons, India); *The FlameUnmasked* (research papers on his epic *The
Flame*) edited by Dr. Sudhir Arora (Prakash Books, India).

Shrine. (poems of peace and social concerns)
Songs Before Shrine. (poems on peace)
The Coexistence. (A novel to provide a blueprint to live and let live)
Flashes (trilliums in haiku spirit).
The Flame (Epical poem about terrorism).
Four honorary doctorates (USA, China, UK)
Pegasus International Poetry for Peace (Poetry in Arts, Inc., TX).
Sahir Award of Honor (India)
The Queen’s Golden Jubilee Medal (Canada)
Empowered Peace Poet Award (Canada)

*María Cristina Azcona*

*María Cristina Azcona*