[gha] Re: a better term for Global Peace Science

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 20:06:51 +0300

Dear Leo,
I shall be out of Athens for the next 4 days for personal reasons.
I am writing my own article and poems.
Our PM is out of Country now. He has meetings with the PMs of other
countries continuously, for our too big crisis.
I shall contact him when I find him available. Unfortunately Greece is the
experiment of both Europe an IFM, years now and today.
I don t know when they will stop it...our society is facing a non harmonic
life. Next Monday I have a meeting with a Minister for three critical cases
for my country.
Two days now the radio station SKAI in Greece and worldwide repeats poems
of Athanassios Koumouris and mine
With theme the necessity for actions of LOVE in our life, And self
cultivation as well.

I think of earthquake terror in Japan and the victims by rain in
India.......

With harmonious wishes and love
Takis

Στις Σάββατο, 26 Οκτωβρίου 2013, ο χρήστης Leo Semashko έγραψε: