[gha] Re: a better term for Global Peace Science

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 17:30:34 +0400

Dear Takis,

Thank you very much for Greek Newspapers with your article about GHA's GPS and
for the excellent photo card with Acropolis!

I already informed you that this article was published on the GHA website here
in the page end:

What is with your letter to Greek PM? Please, invite his to participate by
article in the GPS book.