[gha] Re: Your letter to Prime Minister of Italy + Esperanto peace making movement

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Renato Corsetti <renato.corsetti@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <renato.corsetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:53:05 +0400

Dear Renato,

Many thanks for your real practical contribution to global peace.

Your letter to your Prime Minister Mr. Enrico Letta greatly increases the
chance that a weak voice of the Global Peace Science (GPS), which was proposed
in the GHA Open Letter to the G20 leaders will be heard and included in their

You started a "peace race," which takes the place of "the arms race" (Martin
Luther King Jr.). It is WHO of the 20 leaders of the G20 FIRST initiates the
GPS within their Summit on September 5-6 in St. Petersburg? We, in the GHA
letter, offered it to all 20 leaders. I offered it to Russian President Putin.
You offered it to the PM of Italy. Other members of the GHA will offer it to
other members of the G20 - the leaders of India, Argentina, France, Japan, USA
and so on. This is the best and most worthy of the human mind race in the world
history! GHA highly appreciates your contribution to peace and your peacemaker

Please let me continue your initiative in the next direction. You are President
of the Universal Esperanto Association
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=97), representing some 2 million
Esperanto speakers from around the world. All Esperantists are peacemakers,
because communication between them is possible only within the paradigm of
peace, not war. You are always actively involved in all peacebuilding GHA
projects, as reflected on your personal page (above), and in many publications
on the GHA website "Peace of Harmony" in Esperanto section
(www.peacefromharmony.org). In this connection, I like to invite you together
with your colleagues to translate two GHA texts in Esperanto: GHA Letter to G20
and article "Global Peace Science" (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582:
both together - 9 pages).

Their translation into Esperanto will allow to publish them as on the GHA
website and on websites, in schools and in the networks of Esperantists, so
that they can discuss and support them, to sign the Petition and invite the G20
leaders of their countries to support creation of the peace science (GPS) now,
at least through 200 years, after the creation of war science. The creation of
this science will allow to pass from the militaristic to harmonious (peace
value) Global Education. This will be a huge practical contribution of
Esperantists to global peace, which will be the honor and pride of your
Association and raise its prestige in the world. You will give it a good
example for other groups and organizations of peacemakers - believers,
teachers, artists, writers, journalists, doctors, scientists and others.

Please, let us know what you think about this peace idea?

Thank you for your understanding and support that opens up new possibilities
and perspectives before global peace from harmony.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;