[gha] Re: Your letter to President Obama as Nobel Peace Laureate + + YOUR ETHIC DESIRE to serve for global peace

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Frank Dorrel" <fdorrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:37:28 +0400

Dear Frank,

Many thanks for your great work on the criticism of U.S. militarism.

I looked at your websites and admire their critical content. But the criticism
- it's only half the story, even less. We can sink and drown in the criticism
and do not add any positive iota to global peace, and this is happening now and
what is also helpful and too useful to militarism. Militarism fears only
positive alternatives.

In my opinion, other and the most important work relates to the creation and
positive transformation of the U.S. from the first world warlord in the first
world peacemaker. And for that, the U.S. has a huge background and the
opportunities that await uniting in the right direction of peacemaking.

GHA offers like combining and transforming basis into the Science of Global
Peace (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582). In this regard, we are
happy to invite you to the membership of GHA and join with your powerful
intellectual potential to our positive scientific direction in the peacekeeping
activity. Do you agree to cooperate with us? If so, your first and most
important step here would be your letter to President Obama as Nobel Peace
Laureate. I read your unflattering opinion about him. But let us, you first of
all, to make another attempt and new step. Did you read the GHA draft of the
letter that I sent to Charles? Could you edit it in your style and send it to
President Obama? His response to similar letters will show who he is truly: a
peacemaker or a militarist. Similar letters - this is a very good test for him.
Do you agree with that?

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;