[gha] Your few sentences for the GHA two holidays

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:44:47 +0400

Dear GHA members,

The two holy holidays for the GHA – June 1, Children’s Priority and Protection
Day (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=292) and June 21, Global Harmony
Day (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=225)  are approaching.

I am pleased to invite all of you (especially the GHA leaders - its
Vice-Presidents as members of its Board) to write a few sentences in the
development of our last year's greetings of the addresses (above) for the world
GHA collective Message on these dates. You can also send a small poem or
drawing for it. It could be made respectively up to May 26 and June 16 that GHA
Board can select your best sentences and make the GHA collective message signed
by the authors of these proposals.

I sincerely thank everyone for their participation in these GHA Messages.