[gha] Re: + Your Articles in GPS

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Manijeh Navidnia <navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 12:49:46 +0400

Dear Manijeh,

OK. Try again. Thank you.

What is with your donation? Thanks.

and

  From: Manijeh Navidnia, navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: 3 февраля 2014 г., 12:31:11
  Subject: + Your Articles in GPS

Dear leo

I am happy to hear you.
It’s kind of you about my article.
Sorry, I didn’t find someone who writes about “Avesta”.
I said some colleagues but anybody can write about it.
I knew, it’s important issue but I need find Zoroastrian.
I am trying again.
Best,

Dr. Manijeh Navidnia
GHA Vice- President,
Garmsar University, Iran
Web: www.societalsecurity.com
Email: navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 11:25:32 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: + Your Articles in GPS

Dear Manijeh,

Excuse my delay: my computer was broken for three days and I still cannot
restore it completely.

Thank you very much for your interesting article about “Spheral Societal
Security”.

You also promised to write another very important article: "Peace from Harmony
in "Avesta" as the Sacred Book of Ancient Persians in IX century BC". Please,
let us know: could we hope to get it? If yes, when? If you cannot, then maybe
someone of your colleagues can write it? Iranian peace culture is very
important for the today's global peace. Thank you.

and

Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:15:57 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: new activites + Your Articles in GPS

Dear Manijeh,

OK, thank you for the second article.

The first one you or your friend could write up to Mart 2014. Is it OK?

and

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:00:12 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Manijeh,

Thank you very much for your concern about your personal contribution to our
common Global Peace Science (GPS).

You could write two very important articles of 3-4 pages of each for this GPS
book with the following approximate titles:
1. Peace from Harmony in "Avesta" as the Sacred Book of Ancient Persians in IX
century BC.
2. The Principle of Spheral Societal Security from Harmony of Spheral Classes
in Global Peace Science.

Please, let me know: could you write these articles or no?

Now the deadline for articles is January 31, 2014. December and January will be
the months of silence, the scientific focus and work with articles to GPS for
its authors, including me. The period of active discussion of this articles
with me and members of the GHA will begin on February 1. But to this time in
the GPS portfolio must be presented all authors’ articles in order to see the
real them number and quality.

I invite you, before you will write your articles and discuss them with me,
carefully read and study in detail the key ideas, contents, laws, Rules and
Requirements that I send in attachment. They are also published on the website
here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585.

Please, let us cherish our time and our energy for our creative work with the
articles. Thank you.

and