[gha] Re: Withdrawal as Co-editor +++ You have not passed the test on ethical and professional qualities

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 21:39:03 +0400

Dear Glen,

First of all, you are not the editor: GHA has not discussed and approved you. I
just invited you to this role to prove (test) you and only after then recommend
you to GHA members to approve. You have not passed this test on ethical and
professional qualities.

Second, the most important thing is the ethical criterion. You're almost a
month evaded donations. Even a donation of one dollar was a stumbling block for
you. You were unable to overcome it and prove moral dignity to serve to global
peace. All aspects of the logic of greed as your logic are disclosed in my
letter about the GHA approval of its 50th project. Therefore, I will not repeat
it: your social pathology is clear and disclosed. This is the main reason why I
refused to trust you.

Third. You could not be worthy, reliable and responsible partner. You did not
read and did not answer my letters - how to cooperate with you in this case?
You did not read GHA projects and did not participate in the GHA discussions.
You did not do anything useful for the new book for two months.

Fourth. I have not found any use from you during this time but only lost on you
a lot of wasted time. Why do I need it? I'd rather be the only editor than to
have a second editor as an additional torment. There is not one thing in GPS,
for which I would like to thank you.

Fifth. You idleness you were hypocritically covering by the interests of
authors. Those two questions that you ask to explain, I have long been
explained many times and in different documents that you neglect to read. Here
is their explanation from the last document ? GHA Message the GHA 9th
anniversary:
1. The editors will guarantee preservation of authorial diversity but at the
same time will strive to its harmonious unity in paradigm of SOCIONOME as the
center of the GPS book.
2.The total expenditure on the GPS book creation in a minimum amount 40
thousand dollars, 20 thousand per country: Russia and the USA. They accounted
for 12,000 to pay for statistical research, its translation into another
language and editing in each country and 8,000 on the publication of the book:
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=589

Sixth. All your personal petty insinuations to my account, I consider as
morally unworthy and therefore disregard them.

Seventh. Of course, I 'm sorry about what happened but I do not see the
tragedy, on the contrary, I see only a moral cleansing. GHA made ??7 books for
9 years and it will make the eighth book in the tenth year with one editor,
although the possibility of a second, decent editor, is not excluded. I invite
members of the GHA to recommend such a candidate.

We wish you success with your Constitution, you are promoting more than 40
years. I'll be happy to write a short article about it in the GPS book, about
its historical necessity, as well as its fundamental flaws, from which it could
release Tetrasociology. But you have not read it and despise it, dooming your
Constitution on fundamental defects that will not allow it to find universal
acceptance ever.

Only productive result of our cooperation in the GHA science 2010
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=428) - this is your article ?World
Constitution for Harmonious Civilization" in the historical ABC of Harmony (p.
108-109)) with my editing. Thank you very much for it.

With this kind memory, let me say goodbye to you.

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President,

and