[gha] Webcast -Mahendra Trivedi

  • From: "Michael Ellis" <mindquest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mindquest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 16:21:39 +1100

Dear Friends

I want to invite you to a special webcast where you can not only learn about
it directly from Mahendra Trivedi, but you can actually receive an energy
Transmission from him and a new Trivedi Master, Alice Branton,  free of
charge!  I believe this Is part of the new energy which is occurring on this
planet at the moment. This energy comes in various forms and has been
expressed by such notable people as Dr Eric Pearl, Dr James Hurtak, Bruno
Groening and others. All great masters have expressed the creative energy of
the universe or divinity or the ultimate truth as light. With or without
technologies our being resides in a multidimensional compassionate universe
of light and love. We have to reclaim our destiny as a human race of untold
and infinite potential.

Just click on one of red RSVP buttons and they will send you the access
information at least 24 hours before the webcast starts.

"Ken Wilber"  is an American writer and public speaker. He has written and
lectured about mysticism, philosophy, ecology, and developmental psychology.
Ken Wilber is the author of over twenty books. He is the founder of Integral
Institute, a think-tank for studying integral theory and practice, with
outreach through local and online communities such as Integral Education
Network, Integral Training, and Integral Spiritual Center Credited with
developing a unified field theory of consciousness--a synthesis and
interpretation of the world's great psychological, philosophical, and
spiritual traditions-- Ken Wilber is the most cogent and penetrating voice
in the recent emergence of a uniquely American wisdom.

He has said of Mr Trivedi  (Guruji) to his friends that--

"Recently, I have been getting a lot of email asking me if I have, in fact,
written several endorsements for the work of a spiritual teacher, Mr.
Trivedi ("Guruji" to his friends and students), and if so, why?The answer is
yes (see the full essay below), and the reason is based entirely on direct,
specific, scientific evidence. This evidence is so astonishing that I myself
have never seen anything quite like it."

Warm Wishes

It's Trivedi MasterT

...but YOU get the gifts!

A Free Live Webcast

Receive a live Energy Transmission from
Alice Branton and Mahendra Trivedi

Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 9PM ET

 <https://trivedif.infusionsoft.com/go/abc/Maxwell> RSVP HERE

December 11th is the birthday of the newest Trivedi MasterT, Alice Branton.
To commemorate this day and celebrate her recent designation as a Trivedi
MasterT, she and Mahendra Trivedi want to give you a gift--in fact, two
gifts--a powerful Energy Transmission from each of them at the same time.

On this one-of-a-kind webcast you will experience The Trivedi EffectR as you
transmissions--at no cost to you-- of an Energy that has been proven by the
empirical and
irrefutable evidence of over 4000 scientific studies to:

*       Increase the yield of crops by up to 500 percent
*       Convert cancer cells to noncancerous cells in a laboratory setting
*       Reduce the viral load of HIV by up to 96.05 percent in vitro
*       Change the size, shape and mass of the atom in metals, ceramic and

The Trivedi EffectR has also brought about health improvements as reported
by tens of thousands of individuals - including those with chronic pain,
debilitating arthritis, food sensitivities, heart disease, cancer,
depression, low self-esteem and more.

If the Trivedi EffectR can do all of this, imagine what it can do for you.

Attend the Free webcast/conference call on

Receive a Powerful Energy Transmission from

Alice Branton and Mahendra Trivedi on December 11th 2013 at 9PM ET

During this webcast you will also hear about how Alice made the journey to
becoming a Trivedi MasterT in just three years--without even trying--and how
you can gain mastery over your own life with The Trivedi EffectR

RSVP HERE <https://trivedif.infusionsoft.com/go/abc/Maxwell>

Share Your Gift

Invite those you care about to join the celebration! Give the gift of this
gift to your family and friends. At this special event, they won't just
receive an intellectual understanding of the possibilities this energy
offers but will begin to directly experience the transformational power of
The Trivedi EffectR in their lives. All they need to do is RSVP and we will
send them an invitation in the form of access information to the broadcast.
No one should miss this rare opportunity!

RSVP HERE <https://trivedif.infusionsoft.com/go/abc/Maxwell>