[gha] Re: Watch "Celia Altschuler" on YouTube

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 21:17:14 +0200

Dear Celia
I just listen and watch the video. WHAHHH!!! is amazed. What a beauty! Your
sympathy, rhythm, quality and color. Thanks for sharing it!!!
Have a lovely Christmas and a happy 2014.
I always remember the trip to Puerto Rico where we so fabulously and you and
Daniel received me and when together we were traveling to Japan to promote
peace and love on Earth.
Ernesto Kahan

      Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 14:24:25 -0800
      From: psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx
      Subject: [gha] Watch "Celia Altschuler" on YouTube
      To: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx; gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Dear, Dr Leo and all,
            My video has been released on youtube. It talks about the respect
and love us humans must have for our trees amd about the trees in Mayaguez. I
am the author and composer. It is in French. Captions are in Spanish. I work on
ecological project.
            It is also my gift for you and all GHA friends. Translation for my
friends in English. by Celia Altschuler
            My love and Merry Xmas!

            The Mayaguez trees

            What great spirit has Mayaguez