[gha] Re: WMO - Contest - Please, votr for Ayo Amale

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Daniel Erdmann <hq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 19:53:41 +0400

Dear GHA members,

I like to invite you to vote for the GHA-Africa President and active
participant of the GHA key book Global Peace Science
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585) Ms. Ayo Ayoola-Amale as Ambassador
for Peace here:

She is the GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in Africa.

Thank you and our friend Daniel Erdmann from World Mediation Organization which
organized this wonderful contest.

We are happy also to invite Daniel to participate as coauthor in our new book
Global Peace Science
(please, see in details here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585)